YAGT: Suck

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
So I got the whole "you're like my best friend/sweetest guy/you'll make some girl so happy" bullshit tonight (like 10 minutes ago I got the message on MySpace) after spending the past 5 months trying to get together with this one girl. And tomorrow, I leave for a week to go to camp, where I'll see my most recent ex and have to spend a week with her.

Fvck girls man, they're bad news. +1 for the ladder theory.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Me too. I feel like I was led on quite a bit though. This is going to be a tough week.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
LJBF!!!

Let your testies drop and be like, "b!tch... listen here... I don't wanna be friends, I just want... BANG BANG BANG!!".

:laugh:

Sorry. :(

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
There's a reason she is my ex and not my current. I just couldn't stand her personality after a while, and it's like to doubly spite me, she's being the most annoying bitch ever during the worst weekend in a long time. Tomorrow a friend moves to Miami, and I didn't get to say goodbye to her and most likely will never see her again, then this girl sh1t, and the ex being stupid. Gah I just wanna leave and start over.

Ktulu

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2000
Originally posted by: aplefka
There's a reason she is my ex and not my current. I just couldn't stand her personality after a while, and it's like to doubly spite me, she's being the most annoying bitch ever during the worst weekend in a long time. Tomorrow a friend moves to Miami, and I didn't get to say goodbye to her and most likely will never see her again, then this girl sh1t, and the ex being stupid. Gah I just wanna leave and start over.

If she is a bitch, then why do you bother with her?

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
Might I suggest heavy drinking?

Church in the morning, followed by a 4+ hour drive. First thing I told one of my friends was that I wanted to get slammed tonight. I really want to but I can't.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Ktulu

Can't block her on AIM because it would cause sh1t. Too many mutual friends and questions would be asked and I'd much rather just ignore her from now on, except that this week that won't be possible as she'll be in the same place as me.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: her209
You spent 5 months trying to get with her? That's your problem.

I liked her for that long, and actively pursued it for about 2 or so.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Haha, jesus, to think I sunk to near-Skywalker levels at one point... And now my running YAGT is like, the ONLY positive one EVAR.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: EyeMWing
Haha, jesus, to think I sunk to near-Skywalker levels at one point... And now my running YAGT is like, the ONLY positive one EVAR.

There is no such thing as a possible YAGT. Much like girls don't use the internet, YAGTs don't end positively.

Ktulu

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Ktulu

Can't block her on AIM because it would cause sh1t. Too many mutual friends and questions would be asked and I'd much rather just ignore her from now on, except that this week that won't be possible as she'll be in the same place as me.

Sorry man, here's one on me: :beer: