YAGT: Someone has a crush on me

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: K1052
Originally posted by: jimbob200521
Why are you guys telling him to stop posting? He's obviously got a serious problem here...he is clearly so attractive that he is now not only attracting the opposite sex, but same sex as well. :roll:

If I'm remembering the right pictures of what the OP looks like I can pretty much guarantee he is safe from the latter. ;)

Ladies, you can keep him.

What's with the constant remarks that I'm ugly? Pic I'm not a model but, seriously, are you guys 12 and need to rely on name calling?

but yet its ok for you to resort to calling him gay? name calling hypocrit?

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Stop, freedomsbeat212, just stop, please. I have already told you the reasons why you should stop doing this, so please for all that is decent stop posting this nonsense.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: pontifex
Why are you guys telling him to stop posting? He's obviously got a serious problem here...he is clearly so attractive that he is now not only attracting the opposite sex, but same sex as well. :roll:

If I'm remembering the right pictures of what the OP looks like I can pretty much guarantee he is safe from the latter. ;)

What's with the constant remarks that I'm ugly? Pic I'm not a model but, seriously, are you guys 12 and need to rely on name calling?

He started!

haha.. i really just started this thread to be ironic. I work at the gay,lesbian, transgender community center - i don't care if he's gay.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by: uhohs
stop posting

What will you do for me if I do stop posting, big boy?

crush you with a steamroller
WRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: DaShen
Stop, freedomsbeat212, just stop, please. I have already told you the reasons why you should stop doing this, so please for all that is decent stop posting this nonsense.

Dude, that's the point. I've gone over a month, not posting a YAGT yet douchebags here still continue with their petty, bullshit comments. It's a bit frustrating, ya know. If I post YAGTs I get ****** about posting YAGTs...If I don't, a thread about prescription drugs gets turned into YAGTs by these douchebags...

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

He started!

haha.. i really just started this thread to be ironic. I work at the gay,lesbian, transgender community center - i don't care if he's gay.

you don't call out somebody for doing something and then do it yourself.
i don't think just because you work with homosexuals that that gives you free reign to use the term in a derogatory manner

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Did I just pull you out of the closet? INTERESTING..
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

My wife and three teenage kids might be surprised.

You just don't get it... and you don't get it because you're a dumbass.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: iRONic
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

WOW, You're OLD.. Now it makes sense..

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: DaShen

Dude, that's the point. I've gone over a month, not posting a YAGT yet douchebags here still continue with their petty, bullshit comments. It's a bit frustrating, ya know. If I post YAGTs I get ****** about posting YAGTs...If I don't, a thread about prescription drugs gets turned into YAGTs by these douchebags...

i didn't see the drug thread but look at some of your other threads. you've replaced YAGT with equally retarded threads. "should I go to the b-day party or not?"

you don't need to post your entire life and every decision you need to make here.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Seriously! Not only this guy but "yllus" - the guy who looks like an arab's crotch. The hostility he throws around makes his true intentions so very clear.
My intentions are to get you riled up so you'll be of further amusement to me; but not riled up to the point in which I get your retard ass banned for frothing at the mouth. But at the moment, you're not needed - I have a lunch meeting and merely replied because I was mentioned.

I like this freedomsbeat212 v1.1 model though, now your lame attention whoring has progressed to "I'm doing it on purpose" faux attention whoring so you can throw 'witty' insults around at other members. Poor baby.

Anyways, off to my meeting. And uh, if I were you - which I'm very thankful I'm not - I wouldn't be knocking others on appearance. Feel free to come up with a witty retort in my absence, my fat hairy Indian plaything. :)

Mar 15, 2003

He started!

i don't think just because you work with homosexuals that that gives you free reign to use the term in a derogatory manner

Actually, I say f*ggot all the time since I put more hours in a week helping with gay rights causes than most gay people, so I feel like i've earned the right to.. you know.. have a sense of humor?

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
There are other examples, but I think these are enough to prove my point. This hostility and near stalker like ways mean's he's totally into me, but I'm not into him. What should I do??!?!

Best case scenario: Shoot yourself in the head.
Alternative scenario: Stop posting.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

He started!

Actually, I say f*ggot all the time since I put more hours in a week helping with gay rights causes than most gay people, so I feel like i've earned the right to.. you know.. have a sense of humor?

yep, just attention whoring.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

I am?! Just how old am I?

Dumbass...

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: yllus
Seriously! Not only this guy but "yllus" - the guy who looks like an arab's crotch. The hostility he throws around makes his true intentions so very clear.
My intentions are to get you riled up so you'll be of further amusement to me; but not riled up to the point in which I get your retard ass banned for frothing at the mouth. But at the moment, you're not needed - I have a lunch meeting and merely replied because I was mentioned.

I like this freedomsbeat212 v1.1 model though, now your lame attention whoring has progressed to "I'm doing it on purpose" faux attention whoring so you can throw 'witty' insults around at other members. Poor baby.

Anyways, off to my meeting. And uh, if I were you - which I'm very thankful I'm not - I wouldn't be knocking others on appearance. Feel free to come up with a witty retort in my absence, my fat hairy Indian plaything. :)

You... Me.. You look like my retarded long-lost brother, it would be wrong to poke fun...

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Text

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Just have your buddy entangle all of the mean posters in his eyebrows. Seriously, those are a couple of throw rugs over each eye.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder

Just have your buddy entangle all of the mean posters in his eyebrows. Seriously, those are a couple of throw rugs over each eye.

Hahhaha, that's my brother in law. Swell guy but, yessir.. Most parents have a college fund for their kids, they have an electrolysis fund.