YAGT: So very confused

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Cliffs at the end.

Ok, so a few years ago I meet this girl when I lived in the dorms. I never talked to her or even really knew her, but I saw her frequently and that was pretty much that. A year later I met up with her alone and didn't even recognize her (told you I never had anything to do with her) but she recognized me. I asked her how her boyfriend was (from the dorm) and she told me that they had broken up and that she was with someone else. No big deal as I wasn't particularly interested at the time. We started to talk more and then eventually started to hang out.

Well, one night things went too far and we had sex (I'm a fvckup and an ass. That isn't the point here. I've made every effort I can to atone.). Her boyfriend found out and they broke up... for all of a month, if that. During that time she and I didn't "date" per se, just hung out more. She told me that she wanted to be with me as my girlfriend, but not yet :confused:. Over that month I learned more about her, such as how she had cheated on the same boyfriend before. She gets back together with him but now I want to date her. I spend the next year trying everything I can to do so. (One of the worst parts of this story is that we keep having sex through all of this :()

She moves. Two hours away. Leaving the boyfriend and myself stuck in the same town. Things die down quite a bit and I feel as though I am "over her." She comes up to visit her boyfriend every so often and every time I see her the surge of emotions comes back. She goes back home and it takes a good whole freakin month for me to feel fine again. Well, within the last few months she started having sex with a guy where she lives now. Makes me fairly mad (now I know how the boyfriend felt). Oh I forgot to mention, she's engaged to her boyfriend now... I'm pretty sure she was before the sex with the new guy started.

I know the saying. Any girl that cheats with you on someone else will cheat on you later. I just don't think she would... for some dumbass reason. I still want to date her and at least see how things go, but she's engaged and wants to be with him. Basically I need someone to punch me in the face and call me a dumbsh!t and then help find a way to get the hell over her so that I don't melt whenever I see her.

Cliffs
I want to date girl
Girl has fiance
Girl has cheated on fiance with 3 different guys
I still want to be with her
I need my balls kicked

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sraaz
Cliffs at the end.

Ok, so a few years ago I meet this girl when I lived in the dorms. I never talked to her or even really knew her, but I saw her frequently and that was pretty much that. A year later I met up with her alone and didn't even recognize her (told you I never had anything to do with her) but she recognized me. I asked her how her boyfriend was (from the dorm) and she told me that they had broken up and that she was with someone else. No big deal as I wasn't particularly interested at the time. We started to talk more and then eventually started to hang out.

Well, one night things went too far and we had sex (I'm a fvckup and an ass. That isn't the point here. I've made every effort I can to atone.). Her boyfriend found out and they broke up... for all of a month, if that. During that time she and I didn't "date" per se, just hung out more. She told me that she wanted to be with me as my girlfriend, but not yet :confused:. Over that month I learned more about her, such as how she had cheated on the same boyfriend before. She gets back together with him but now I want to date her. I spend the next year trying everything I can to do so. (One of the worst parts of this story is that we keep having sex through all of this :()

She moves. Two hours away. Leaving the boyfriend and myself stuck in the same town. Things die down quite a bit and I feel as though I am "over her." She comes up to visit her boyfriend every so often and every time I see her the surge of emotions comes back. She goes back home and it takes a good whole freakin month for me to feel fine again. Well, within the last few months she started having sex with a guy where she lives now. Makes me fairly mad (now I know how the boyfriend felt). Oh I forgot to mention, she's engaged to her boyfriend now... I'm pretty sure she was before the sex with the new guy started.

I know the saying. Any girl that cheats with you on someone else will cheat on you later. I just don't think she would... for some dumbass reason. I still want to date her and at least see how things go, but she's engaged and wants to be with him. Basically I need someone to punch me in the face and call me a dumbsh!t and then help find a way to get the hell over her so that I don't melt whenever I see her.

Cliffs
I want to date girl
Girl has fiance
Girl has cheated on fiance with 3 different guys
I still want to be with her
I need my balls Licked

Fixed!...oh, and hence, the real reason for your motivation toward this woman. :p

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Heh, maybe I ought to edit the OP and put "caved in" or something.

Edit: And it really isn't the sex. She's decent at it, nothing great. I just enjoy being with her. In the same room or whatever.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Perhaps. I want to see her happy, but I know that if her fiance finds out about guy #3 that will finally be the last straw (sweet god I'd hope so) and he will be done with her. Hopefully when she gets married her extracurricular activities will subside.

Also, what does it mean when I don't tell the fiance about guy #3? That I do care about them as a couple? That I am not selfish? Or am I just a retard? (btw does ATOT frown upon that word?)

Stumps

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
Perhaps. I want to see her happy, but I know that if her fiance finds out about guy #3 that will finally be the last straw (sweet god I'd hope so) and he will be done with her. Hopefully when she gets married her extracurricular activities will subside.

Also, what does it mean when I don't tell the fiance about guy #3? That I do care about them as a couple? That I am not selfish? Or am I just a retard? (btw does ATOT frown upon that word?)

you know there is a word for a women who sleeps around

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Stumps

you know there is a word for a women who sleeps around

Yes, and she calls herself that all the time when I play shoulder-to-cry-on-man. The last time I talked to her I told her to "Just stop. You're happy with your fiance so you have. to. stop." She said she would but I can almost bet my life that she won't.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Basically I guess I really want to help her. I want her to do the right thing even if it's against me =/

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Just forget about her. She's nothing but emotional trouble for you. I think it's time you erased the existence of this slut outta your mind so that you can focus on enjoying life again.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Basically I guess I really want to help her. I want her to do the right thing even if it's against me =/

no no, you want to help her so that she'll suck your cork. and stuff. there's always that hope she'll realize how great of a guy you are and date you. we've all been there. time to cut the bait and fish.

Stumps

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
hmmm...she's a d!ck hungry slut alright...and you sir are a dumbass.....you need to ditch the b!tch

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Forgetting about her would be ideal, but nigh impossible. I graduate in a year. Then I can move somewhere and put my computer animation degree to good use.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Forgetting about her would be ideal, but nigh impossible. I graduate in a year. Then I can move somewhere and put my computer animation degree to good use.

go out and find ten other women... you'll realize you can replace her just as easily. i'm serious... just like I can be replaced just as easily.

Mar 11, 2004
Seems to me that you already know that you shouldn't bother with her anymore. Yes its difficult to let any feelings you have for her go, but trust me, it will be the best thing for you. There are plenty of other girls out there, and hopefully you can find one that doesn't treat you like crap.

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

It's really easy. She's cheating on her fiancé. Her fiancé for godsakes! She's gonna marry the bloke. You really think she's gonna be faithful to you?

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Meeting women was never my forte... which is probably the main cause of this drama.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
you need to take the style's challenge. he's the author of the book, the game. i should have a link here somewhere....

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Pepsei
you need to take the style's challenge. he's the author of the book, the game. i should have a link here somewhere....

Never heard of him, or the book.