YAGT: short version UPDATED!

cain

Banned
Aug 1, 2003
knows this girl from last year, she had a boyfriend. not sure about her current status. not sure where i stand in her heart. what should i do if i have fallen for her?

UPDATE: asked her to go to a formal dinner at my frat. she's getting back to me today

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Reon
knows this girl from last year, she had a boyfriend. not sure about her current status. not sure where i stand in her heart. what should i do if i have fallen for her?

Before someone else posts it, just "kill yourself" Reon :p

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002

God, why are there so many threads like this.

You have two options...

1) Sit around on your ass, hope you find out by some miracle only to watch her get married to some asswipe...
2) Get the hell off the computer and just ask her out on a date. If you get that far, go again, and then ask her out.

There are no other options. If you sit around asking yourself what you should do you will never get the chance. Girls like guys who aren't afraid to ask them what they want to know. Grow some balls.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Well, I have asked similar questions here, and the usual answer is "Whip it out, and say it's not gonna suck itself".

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: rival
post to a bunch of geeks on a forum that really dont care..

lol...

i've noticed that lots of people with the penguin as their avatar write funny schtuff...

except for that minendo guy :|

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Well, I have asked similar questions here, and the usual answer is "Whip it out, and say it's not gonna suck itself".

lol... you can try that too :D

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
<ATOT>When in doubt, Whip it out!</ATOT>

But seriously, just go talk to her and be honest. Dont try to impress her or anything. Stay calm and you may just get the answer you want...Good luck!
:beer:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
3rd option: stalking.

Still, I'd just ask her out..... it doesn't hurt to ask. EVEN if she's got a boyfriend.... maybe she'll get rid of him in favor of you!

cain

Banned
Aug 1, 2003
thanks all for the good advice, but what about her BF? i dont want to steal her from someone you know? unless hell its the right thing to do. she's also a devout christian and i am not. her dad's a pastor, might have problems there

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
thanks all for the good advice, but what about her BF? i dont want to steal her from someone you know? unless hell its the right thing to do. she's also a devout christian and i am not. her dad's a pastor, might have problems there
yeah you might.

Rapidskies

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Dress up in knight's armor and go to her school with flowers in hand. Walk into whatever class she is in, get down on one knee, and read a poem to her. Be sure to speak Thespian the entire time. I guarantee, you will get the girl, this works all the time.

xirtam

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2001

In that case, I recommend against the "whip it out and say it's not going to suck itself" approach.

Dress up in knight's armor and go to her school with flowers in hand. Walk into whatever class she is in, get down on one knee, and read a poem to her. Be sure to speak Thespian the entire time. I guarantee, you will get the girl, this works all the time.

And when you don't, we'll still be congratulating you, but only if you post pics and/or movie clip.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Whade

"Roses are red
I like spaghetti-o's
now what in the world
rhymes with fellatio?"

*golf claps*
*bows*