YAGT: relationship with a girl's parents

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
cliff notes: girl asked me to a movie, we went to a movie, her mom was there, we went on for a 2nd date and we went on a 3rd date. met her dad and he likes me. i don't think her mom likes me though... i think she's just too protective over her daughter and im not a bad person... i don't know, what are some ways of fixing that?

BaboonGuy

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2002
ask her dad to go to the next movie with you instead. the mom will get jealous of the dad which = her liking you

fyleow

Platinum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: BaboonGuy
ask her dad to go to the next movie with you instead. the mom will get jealous of the dad which = her liking you

what if the dad starts liking him?

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
just be a gentleman when you are around her parents. Be yourself and the longer you guys are together, they'll see their daughter is happy and give you a chance :)

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: fyleow

then he's fscked. literally.

fyleow

Platinum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: spanky
Originally posted by: spanky
Originally posted by: fyleow

then he's fscked. literally.

in the behind.

or the pooper

:Q

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001
Mom's are usually like that. My ex-girlfriends mother, I swear, hated me, but her dad and I got a long great. Now, with my wife's mother, she loves me to death, and her dad (technically stepdad, as she never met or knew her "real" dad), well, he isn't in the picture due to drug addiction & abuse :(