YAGT: PLEASE kick me, beat me, do everything you can. I am dumb!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
She just wants a friend? Well, she's definitely not interested in you in THAT way then.

Don't waste your time on her, unless you want to have a "gay friend" relationship with her.

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Dude... words... no, every possible variation of every single word ever spoken in any language, both here and on any other planet in the past, present, or future of the universe and every other universe that ever has been or ever will be cannot describe how absolutely lame and stupid you are.

You sir, are an idiot.

IronOxide

Feb 24, 2003
Originally posted by: RyanSengara
man, we should throw you out of the gene pool.

with his techniques he'll throw himself out.

P.S. it's never a good idea to start a thread with the sole purpose of bashing yourself (hurts the self esteem a bit)

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
OK, you are like..... ThaGrandCow said it best.... no words will EVER describe how stupido you are...... She was like asking: "Do you wanna get laid?" You: "No, I'd rather surf slashdot.org, it's fun. Really!"

Dork.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
Originally posted by: Eli
words cannot describe how n00b u are in wooing in a girl....even the people of AT like this guy calls you a n00b... ::: sigh ::: :Q :p :p
Umm.

That pic is frightening.

:Q

because you thought ur monitor became ur mirror all of a sudden???? :Q :p :p :) hehehe

Haha.. Not exactly.. :p I have a goatee, and my hair goes down to the middle of my back..

But most importantly of all, I have a girlfriend. ;)

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Some people have no game and you sir don't! In fact your game is so bad you got relegated!

Man should have asked her to do something that day with you if you were sort of close..........

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
interpersonal skills are definately not a strong point of many on this board. I think you guys need to get out and interact with more people on a social level.

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
words cannot describe how n00b u are in wooing in a girl....even the people of AT like this guy calls you a n00b... ::: sigh ::: :Q :p :p
Umm.

That pic is frightening.

because you thought ur monitor became ur mirror all of a sudden???? :Q :p :p :) hehehe

Haha.. Not exactly.. :p I have a goatee, and my hair goes down to the middle of my back..

I think you're missing the point of this thread.....most importantly, you get laid. :)

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Dude... words... no, every possible variation of every single word ever spoken in any language, both here and on any other planet in the past, present, or future of the universe and every other universe that ever has been or ever will be cannot describe how absolutely lame and stupid you are.

You sir, are an idiot.

bluemax

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2000
Lighten up... ask her out again with the words, "Let's just go out and have some fun - whaddaya say?" :)
If that doesn't work, she's just not interested in you. :Q Be sure and smell nice, which means personal hygiene right down to the teeth and tongue (for kissing freshness!) and NOT bathing in cologne!

And just have fun! No mind games and just trying to get her in the sack, just go and have fun with a friend. If she wants more, just keep your perception on alert for "the signals".

Of course, we men aren't always good at interpreting signals.... :p

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
Umm.

That pic is frightening.

Maybe you could get your girlfriend to shave your back. ;)

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Ahhh, the regrets of life. Don't be so hard on yourself. You learn from these things. You learn more when you make bigger mistakes. I had it worst than you so I'll share my story in case you run into the same situation in the future. To start, I was ignorant back then. Much more advance now. Takes practice.

She was under me on the couch. Smooching and touching. I proceed to unbutton her pants when she says: "So, what does this all mean to you?" I didn't know how to answer that one. Caught me with my pants down too. I said "a relationship?" HONK! wrong answer. She only wanted me as a booty call. I screwed up and she said she didn't want a relationship right now. It was too late, the mood gone. We just talked uncomfortably a little and she left. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

I asked my roomate later on how I should have answered. He thought I should have said: "Well, it can mean what ever you want, I'm flexible!" That would have been the safest answer. I hate it when women put us through these things.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: ObiDon
Umm.

That pic is frightening.

Maybe you could get your girlfriend to shave your back. ;)

:confused::Q:):D
LOL

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001

You sir, are an idiot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....NICE!!!! :-D