YAGT: More Online Dating Adventures

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Most of you guys are familiar with my posts in the past...just tell me to stop if you want...
It's meant to be in good fun and ATOT always loves YAGT. :)

pic1
pic2

So...yay or nay?

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: JS80
chunky soup
Yeah, I think she might be too.
Although she's the first one in town I've met who has gone to university...so maybe I can get an in with her friends...
She looks like she could have hot friends :)

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
She is bigger than her pics look; she obviously picked pictures that make her look thin. You also have to wonder how many dudes she has been with, IME chicks that look like that have been around a time or forty.
Nay....

Keep us posted either way, and dont forget a condom if things work out. :D

Jun 27, 2005
Those pics look like they were taken a couple of years apart. I'm guessing the body shot was taken a couple years ago.

Cute face though.

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Pics never do anyone justice,

if you at all think it would be potential for fun, then go out for some coffee and get to know her, and asking a bunch of lame dudes on a computer forum thier opinion is quite worthless.

And so is my opinion :(

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Fmr12B
Pics never do anyone justice,

if you at all think it would be potential for fun, then go out for some coffee and get to know her, and asking a bunch of lame dudes on a computer forum thier opinion is quite worthless.

And so is my opinion :(
Did you just call yourself a lame dude?

:)

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
what do u think of her profile--do u have stuff in common? like the others who've already posted, she's on the well-nourished side. weight can always fluctuate on people but personalities more or less remain fairly constant. there's always the ebonics girl you posted yesterday or the other day--she's lookin' for paper ($) & she's waiting for u to hit her up. :p

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Xstatic1
what do u think of her profile--do u have stuff in common? like the others who've already posted, she's on the well-nourished side. weight can always fluctuate on people but personalities more or less remain fairly constant. there's always the ebonics girl you posted yesterday or the other day--she's lookin' for paper ($) & she's waiting for u to hit her up. :p
She's actually the first person i've met with a university degree in this city. Very easy and fun to talk to, i think she'll be a good one to have on the friends list :)

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
I'm not into this girl. I'll take a pass.

I wasn't into the "show me the money" girl either.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: mrrman
only if you get a little somethin somethin...otherwise pass
I always get a little something something...just gotta make a move :)