YAGT: ME 23 SHE 34 SHE IS VERY SEXY!!!!

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
:D

Well Yesterday while at a jazz bar I met the most beautiful 34 year old woman ever. Well we spoke and I passed by her. Well she smelled my collonge and she came back and started asking me what I was wearing. I had on Ismei mieaki or something to that spelling. :)

Well we talked and we danced the whole night. In fact I had a very very good time with her. We are supposed to hook up tonight but im nervous. Should I be worried about her age or should i just let it go?

By the way she looks like Vanessa Wiliams

:beer::D:beer

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
When she was 20 and in college most likely, you were a little 11 year old playing in the sand.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: xEDIT409
When she was 20 and in college most likely, you were a little 11 year old playing in the sand.

by 11... i was well on my way to play doh.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Darkstar757
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
pics or ban

- M4H

I need a DIGI Cam i dont have one!

"excuse me... before you go, could i take a pic of you so i can post it on an online forum i frequent?"

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: KeyserSoze
I know this guy, and he's all talk :p

Whatever man. She'll be inflated by morning.

KeyserSoze

HEY!!!

Dude Im so Serious This Chick WAS BAD!!!

But i did have alot to drink at 4620 but not that much

:confused:

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: KeyserSoze
I know this guy, and he's all talk :p

Whatever man. She'll be inflated by morning.

KeyserSoze

HEY!!!

Dude Im so Serious This Chick WAS BAD!!!

But i did have alot to drink at 4620 but not that much

:confused:

I wouldn't know jerk.....I was working :(

KeyserSoze

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Sleep with a 34 year-old and you will forever compare future shags against it, that's a promise... older woman REALLY know their stuff...:beer:

EDIT - Who's Vanessa Williams and what does she look like? :confused:

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Whoa just seen some pics after searching on Google, she is gorgeous. However, Darkstar757,
i'm willing to bet that the lady you're seeing looks nothing like that, lol.:beer:

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Richdog
Whoa just seen some pics after searching on Google, she is gorgeous. However, Darkstar757,
i'm willing to bet that the lady you're seeing looks nothing like that, lol.:beer:

Dude

Trust me Im not the one to hype up women. However this woman for 34 was drop dead fine. The only down side was she is about 25 pounds bigger than vanessa williams.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001

Dude

Trust me Im not the one to hype up women. However this woman for 34 was drop dead fine. The only down side was she is about 25 pounds bigger than vanessa williams.

so let me ask u this... was the weight in all the right places? :D

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003

Dude

Ahh, the penny drops... :beer: