YAGT: Make a move on a girl a friend is interested in?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: yourdeardaniel
ask her to join threesome with you and your friend, then everyone is happy :D

Dude, I don't want to see my guy friend naked, let alone.. Umm.. Share... EWwww!

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
Originally posted by: PING
As I see it, it's everyone man for himself! Penis Dawnism. But, you're not really into this girl so why dangling her along? If you want to proceed, make it clear to her you are just after the poon!

QFT, in every way.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: sygyzy
Why don't you leave this one alone. You have posted so many of these YAGT and you have gone on so many dates. The only reason you even are thinking about going after this girl is because your friend likes her. There's enough for everyone. Don't be a dating whore.

Ok, I actually think you're right here.. I never considered going out with her until I got frustrated with him not doing anything. I even bought her drinks and excused myself for half an hour, leaving the two to get to know each other and he ended up doing nothing.. I'm not a dating whore, but I see this girl who's kinda cute who I tried to help a friend meet and he did nothing again and again. Though she's cute and I obviously enjoy spending time with her, I hope I don't make her feel rejected because I don't mean to and, well, I haven't had much luck with the ladies so I should at least be receptive, right?

You need to talk with your friend about this before you do anything. Maybe he's decided she's not what he's looking for.

Unless you don't care about the friendship at all.