YAGT: Magic spot? EDIT: Found out . . . FVCK!

Dec 28, 2001
All right, just had a girl over from a party and we were talking . . . apparently she has a boyfriend that has a 'magic touch' that could uh . . . make women bend to his will? She told me she did some things that you normally wait until the third date to do . . . but no matter what I did, she wouldn't tell me what the 'magic touch' was . . . I must know!

She said that you either have it or don't . . . and I was trying everything in my book and she didn't fall for it . . . I took her home now, but unless someone knows, I'm going to have to call this guy up and find his secret!

Dec 28, 2001
Well, see, it wasn't a 'date' that she did things, so he had to have touched her outside of her clothing to get her out of her clothing . . ..

I may know several ways to incapacitate an opponent, but not like this . . ..

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
I know...

it's the eye. The best way to get her arroused is poking your left toe into her high really hard.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmm.

When I first met my girlfriend.. after the first weekend we met, she went home and told all her friends that I have "magic fingers". Maybe we're talking about the same thing? ;)

If that's the case... I don't think I had better say in the thread, PM me. :p

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
Hmm.

When I first met my girlfriend.. after the first weekend we met, she went home and told all her friends that I have "magic fingers". Maybe we're talking about the same thing? ;)

If that's the case... I don't think I had better say in the thread, PM me. :p

YGPM

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
I would say it's different for each woman. Some like the back of their necks to be touched, or their ears, wrists, whatever. It's great when you find it!

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: csaddict
I would say it's different for each woman. Some like the back of their necks to be touched, or their ears, wrists, whatever. It's great when you find it!

Dude, I've been doing everything humanly possible to try to find it! She got tired of me searching and asked to go home . . ..

Now that I think back on it, I prolly could have gotten her into the sack as it is, only if she didn't divert my attention with the 'magic touch' . . ..

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
What can I say when you've got it you've got it.

Think of one place you didn't touch her. If you can't think of one you were doing it wrong.

Dec 28, 2001
I read the PM . . ..

Common sense stuff, and I was almost there too . . . FVCK! Blew it again!

You know, don't you HATE it when fvcking girls send you all these signals and it doesn't HIT you until a split second later?

I'm especially bad! !@$@#^!(#&%!(*^@$*&!(@#^!*&(@^ :|:|:|

(This reminds me last year when a girl asked me to proofread her paper in her place, alone, with the lights dimmed, so I just walk in proofread it, and fvcking leave. Fvcking genius. :|:|:|)

Dec 28, 2001
Now I'm at home alone, giving me plenty of time to think about this STUPID mistake I made for the rest of the night! FVCK!

Adding insult to injury is the fact that I had to find this out from teh INTRAWEB (no offense to you, Eli)! I have a headache now . . ..

FVCK!
:|:|:|

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
LOL....

Have somethin' to drink, and just think.. there's always tomorrow night. If you got as far as you did once, chances are you can do it again.

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
LOL....

Have somethin' to drink, and just think.. there's always tomorrow night. If you got as far as you did once, chances are you can do it again.

On that note, I have to wake up at 9 in the morning, so g'nite to you all. I sure as hell didn't have one.

BTW, I won't go into reasons here, but I haven't had sex in a long time. A looooong time (not because of STD or anything).

*Sigh . . ..*

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Jehovah
All right, just had a girl over from a party and we were talking . . . apparently she has a boyfriend that has a 'magic touch' that could uh . . . make women bend to his will? She told me she did some things that you normally wait until the third date to do . . . but no matter what I did, she wouldn't tell me what the 'magic touch' was . . . I must know!

She said that you either have it or don't . . . and I was trying everything in my book and she didn't fall for it . . . I took her home now, but unless someone knows, I'm going to have to call this guy up and find his secret!

Hee, hee, I fell for that same line when I was a kid.

:p

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Originally posted by: Jehovah

Hee, hee, I fell for that same line when I was a kid.

:p

:D