i just broke up with my gf of almost 2 years...and it sucks

i don't want advice or anything else...just had to say something

that is all :(

Sorry dude

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Otaking
:(

Did you ever get that 3-some working, or was that just spider? :p

yes, but that didnt contribute to the breakup...this has been in the making for about 5 months now

revnja

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2004
i totally feel your pain. i don't drink, but i figure now is a good time to start. you in? :D

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
good luck buddy. I did that recently too. Gf of two years..broke it off on the two year date..on the dot. But hey you're still young! Keep your head up and have fun. Don't worry the chicks will always come.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
What was the reason, if I may ask? And tell us about the threesome... :thumbsup:

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
What was the reason, if I may ask? And tell us about the threesome... :thumbsup:

she's been growing more and more distant for a few months now, i just got tired of waiting for her to grow some balls and broke it off myself

her, her best friend, and the couch...and the bedroom...and the front deck...and my camera phone :D

Crusty

Lifer
Sep 30, 2001
Originally posted by: quakefiend420

she's been growing more and more distant for a few months now, i just got tired of waiting for her to grow some balls and broke it off myself

her, her best friend, and the couch...and the bedroom...and the front deck...and my camera phone :D

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MCrusty

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. He can't lie and say that he didn't have any (at least at one time)! :Q

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: MCrusty

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you wish

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: SampSon
There are millions of other fish in the sea.

i know...there is a blonde one thats been hiting on me at a local convienence store for a few months now...i might just drop in in a few days and see how she's doing ;)