YAGT: Is she too young?

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Originally posted by: AgentJean
Originally posted by: crazySOB297
Originally posted by: tikwanleap
Originally posted by: zixxer
holy F

Are you in canada?

I think I banged that girl 6 ways from sunday about 2 years ago.

<-- Looks at BigToque's profile...

Looks like he's in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

:confused:

That would be freakin hilarious... Getting seconds from someone on the forums... What's the odds?

A lot higher than Earth getting smacked by Apophis 99942 in 2036

There should be a forum where men/women share tips on how to get with their ex's. It would take internet stalking to a whole new, creepy level.

MrK6

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2004
Well, she's definitely good looking :cool:. It's really your call here, on whether you want to spend the time. Seems like you do, and you're just worried about moral ramifications of such a relationship. I wouldn't sweat it. I dated a girl that was 22 when I was 18, but we really hit it off. It's more of the chemistry of the relationship rather than the age difference. I'm not saying cradle robbing is ok (legal is a must), but as long as it's not a stupidly huge difference, try it out and see how it goes.

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
Yes she is hot, no she is not too young at all. Finally, no need to start a thread to brag...well maybe there is.

soydios

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2006
my parents are 9 years apart, so it's not unusual
have at it! it seems like you've already begun...
;)

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
I can think of absolutely no reason whatsoever not to hit that repeatedly until you run out of penis....

davestar

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2001
i've clicked on a YAGT from time to time for amusement, but this whole pic-posting/need for reassurance/bragging goes too far into creepy territory sometimes.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I would say too old to have a relationship (at this point) but hey, give it a shot, it'll be fun if nothing else

Ulfhednar

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2006
It would be hillarious if she ever found out you were posting threads like this and spamming her pics for thousands of nerds to drool over, karma has a nice way of making you its bitch. :p

DARQ MX

Jun 4, 2005
Wow, good ****** man, She is def a cutey. Wow, She is pretty hot, I am teh shocked a tech user like us got a girl like that. Hope it works out man, I did not read though the whole topic so.... Yea...

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: davestar
i've clicked on a YAGT from time to time for amusement, but this whole pic-posting/need for reassurance/bragging goes too far into creepy territory sometimes.
You're right...

The only thing that will cure the creepiness is more cowbell. And by that I mean, more pics of this cutie patootie. :p

just kidding. sorry... didn't mean to creep anyone out. :D

Randum

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2004
my knowledge of young chicks and old guys ends up with the older guy losing lots of money.

MrK6

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Randum
my knowledge of young chicks and old guys ends up with the older guy losing lots of money.

I think that's ~90% of relationships regardless of the age :p

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Ulfhednar
It would be hillarious if she ever found out you were posting threads like this and spamming her pics for thousands of nerds to drool over, karma has a nice way of making you its bitch. :p

How come you refer to everyone else as nerds?

Originally posted by: DARQ MX
Hey BigToque do you have any pics of youeself? Also how did you get hooked up with her?

He probably has a personality and isn't shy/ boring. Has confidence, charm and does stuff so he has things to talk about.

If you lead a somewhat interesting life and go out to places you have a much better chance of meeting and keeping women.

Koing