YAGT: Is she too young?

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I went to the bar yesterday with a bunch of friends and met this girl that was friends with one of the guys I went with. We hit it off, and for the last 2 hours of the night we were all over each other.

She just turned 18 three weeks ago. I just turned 24 two weeks ago.

Your thoughts?

Update #1 - 2006/07/22

I picked her up at her house tonight. She's got a huge house and it seems like her parents might have a lot of money. She doesn't really have to pay for anything (or so she says).

I took her to a little patio outside for some drinks. We talked for about 1.5 hours then went for a walk in the park. I took her home. Got a nice kiss at the end.

She asked me how old I was and said 24. She says "it's just a number".

I asked her where she was ticklish and she said I'd have to find out, with a little grin on her face.

I think this girl is either really into me, or just looking to get nailed by an older guy. She does seem to be quite interested in sex.

Am I being used ? :Q:p ... :evil:

Update #2 - 2006/07/24

Well, I'm going out with her tonight to another club. I guess if things go well, she might end up in my bed :)

I'll try to update this thread again in about 8 hours or so.

Here's a pic that my friend just sent to me that he took from his cell phone camera. It sucks ass, but you can see me and her making out on the floor.

Pic

Update #3 - 2006/07/25

I'm sorry for letting you guys down. I didn't end up going out with her last night, so there's no update.

Update #4 - 2006/07/25

You guys can all hapily DIAF now. Here's 3 good pictures of the girl I've met.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Update #5 - 2006/07/25

Pic 4

Update #6 - 2006/07/28

:evil:

amicold

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2005
Debatable. I'd say it's a bit of a difference. Maybe if you were 30 and she 24.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
She is probably too young to have a "serious" relationship, but she's certainly not too young to have sex with.

mattocs

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2005
Go for it. As long as you feel right with it. Age difference isn't to bad

And about the 18 year old in a bar...Who said the OP was in the states? Look at his profile...hes from up north.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: mattocs
Go for it. As long as you feel right with it. Age difference isn't to bad

And about the 18 year old in a bar...Who said the OP was in the states? Look at his profile...hes from up north.

Funny how people always assume that the laws and values of the community in which they live are the same everywhere in the world.

nater

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
She is probably too young to have a "serious" relationship, but she's certainly not too young to have sex with.