yagt: invited a girl out from my old job...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
How long before we get pics of this one? :D

Oh, to be clear it's probably not a *date* so i have nothing to brag about. I just thought it was funny, emailing her after the dramatic firing... i was too shy to ask her out when I worked there but not when I'm fired!

how is this you asking her out? she suggested the movie. probably wants to preach to you, i forsee bad things.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Perknose
freedomsbeat212, has anyone ever taken the time to outline to you in terms so blunt yet detailed that they were undeniable, even to you, how endlessly annoying you are?

:thumbsup:

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Perknose
freedomsbeat212, has anyone ever taken the time to outline to you in terms so blunt yet detailed that they were undeniable, even to you, how endlessly annoying you are?

:laugh:

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: yllus
Yet another freedomsbeat212 exchanges ten words with a girl on MySpace and turns it into a "OMG we're going to go out!" thread.

Oh hey look, all the pictures of her that you have are on MySpace! What a coincidence!
The above is still relevant, as the tard in question really has pics of the fictional girl in question from MySpace, yet isn't posting them because he's been recently ridiculed about doing so.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Myspace is the way >>>>>>>>>

go away. far away. and stop posting all these god damn YAGT. that's for other forums. not a technical forum like anandtech.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
How long before we get pics of this one? :D

Oh, to be clear it's probably not a *date* so i have nothing to brag about. I just thought it was funny, emailing her after the dramatic firing... i was too shy to ask her out when I worked there but not when I'm fired through a freakin email!

fixed.

big balls ya got there... i know it's tough to email someone to ask them to hang out.