YAGT: I am SOOO in the doghouse

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
This all happened as my wife and I were getting ready for bed last night.

My wife was standing in front of her full-length mirror, taking a long, hard look at herself. "You know, Honey ," she commented, "I stare into this mirror and I see an
ancient creature. My face is starting to wrinkle, my boobs are beginning to sag, my arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons, and my butt is becoming more ample by the day"

She turned to face me and said, "Please, please tell me just one positive thing about my body so I can feel better about myself."

I looked at her for a moment and then said in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well...there's certainly nothing wrong with your eyesight."

That didn't go over so well...

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Mwilding
This all happened as my wife and I were getting ready for bed last night.

My wife was standing in front of her full-length mirror, taking a long, hard look at herself. "You know, Honey ," she commented, "I stare into this mirror and I see an
ancient creature. My face is starting to wrinkle, my boobs are beginning to sag, my arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons, and my butt is becoming more ample by the day"

She turned to face me and said, "Please, please tell me just one positive thing about my body so I can feel better about myself."

I looked at her for a moment and then said in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well...there's certainly nothing wrong with your eyesight."

That didn't go over so well...

Ever see the movie "Unfaithful"? Watch yourself buddy.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
That sounds like it came straight out of a joke... hahaa.

:thumbsup: to you

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I call shens. No way you said that, because if you DID, you couldn't have typed this thread. It's impossible to type with both arms in casts. :D

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
I call shens. No way you said that, because if you DID, you couldn't have typed this thread. It's impossible to type with both arms in casts. :D

I am typing with a very high pitched voice...

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Good joke.

If I ever said anything like that IRL to my SO I'd be hurting big time!

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: Aflac
That sounds like it came straight out of a joke... hahaa.

:thumbsup: to you

thats because it did...

There's always the hope that it was real...

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
yeh, heard that one before, but you could've done better than that with your comment anyway. ;)