YAGT: I am Rude

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Damn I just pushed away this really cute girl. She sits next to me in biology and she talks to me and I don't really talk back to her. We both leave the class together and she talks to me and I sort of walked away without a bye.
I feel so stupid, but the thing is I have a girlfriend who I am technically engaged to and in the past I wasnt really loyal to her and I got punished for it. I guess I dont want to be punished again and I know there is no harm in talking to someone else, but it is obvious she likes me and she is cute so I stay away.

This is just another pointless thread, but I miss the days when I was not loyal.. blah

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Meh, doesn't bother me what you did. You coulda said a white lie or something...

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
This thread sucks. No one cares.

edit: if you really miss the days when you were "not loyal" BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

If you can't honestly, truly say that you want your g/f and only her for the rest of your life, leave her because you'll end up cheating on her or hurting her in some way in the future if you keep thinking like that.

Just spare both of you the misery, dump her, and bang a few random chicks.

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Aimster
Damn I just pushed away this really cute girl. She sits next to me in biology and she talks to me and I don't really talk back to her. We both leave the class together and she talks to me and I sort of walked away without a bye.
I feel so stupid, but the thing is I have a girlfriend who I am technically engaged to and in the past I wasnt really loyal to her and I got punished for it. I guess I dont want to be punished again and I know there is no harm in talking to someone else, but it is obvious she likes me and she is cute so I stay away.

This is just another pointless thread, but I miss the days when I was not loyal.. blah

Punished? like how? She threatening to cut off your weiner?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
if you want to avoid an awkward situation like the one described in the future...tell her you're gay and a misogynist. or use a combination of the two.

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003

Um, being loyal and saying that you wish you wern't loyal isn't being loyal at all.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Lets just say in the past I always had 3-5 at a time. I never went out with any of them to be in a serious relationship but just for fun. I always got punished meaning since I was cheating it always happend back to me. I played mind games with all of them and I was the "good guy".

Many reasons why I am the way I am now. My past involved so many girls at a time that I had no time for anything else. Now my priority is school and getting involved in that circle is just going to be a headache for me again so I am just rude for my own protection.

I am technically engaged to her because we both agreed on getting married in the future. I got her a ring and she got me one, but her parents do not know. She is young 19 and I am young as well 21 turning 22 soon.

I have my life straight as far as financially, the only problem is school and I gave that up for the last 2-3 years of my life biggest mistake ever, but now I want to rebound.

Having 1 girlfriend takes up most of your time.. having more is just a headache.

Yes what I did in the past was wrong and I was a Jerk and I will most likely get punished for it...

Having 1 gf is the way to go.

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
Lets just say in the past I always had 3-5 at a time. I never went out with any of them to be in a serious relationship but just for fun. I always got punished meaning since I was cheating it always happend back to me. I played mind games with all of them and I was the "good guy".

Many reasons why I am the way I am now. My past involved so many girls at a time that I had no time for anything else. Now my priority is school and getting involved in that circle is just going to be a headache for me again so I am just rude for my own protection.

I am technically engaged to her because we both agreed on getting married in the future. I got her a ring and she got me one, but her parents do not know. She is young 19 and I am young as well 21 turning 22 soon.

I have my life straight as far as financially, the only problem is school and I gave that up for the last 2-3 years of my life biggest mistake ever, but now I want to rebound.

Having 1 girlfriend takes up most of your time.. having more is just a headache.

Yes what I did in the past was wrong and I was a Jerk and I will most likely get punished for it...

Having 1 gf is the way to go.

If you are having serious enough thoughts about this, then I think you need to re-evaluate this little plan you have going.

TravisT

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2002
I agree with most of the other posters previously. If you don't want to be loyal now, then you won't be loyal in the future. If it is hard enough that you have to post a thread about it, i would take some time to seriously think of where you stand in your current engagement.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
As YAGTs go, this is one of the dullest. Where's the action? Where's the angst? Where's the anger and the argument; point and counterpoint that flies back and forth between you and your g/f? More importantly, where the fvck are your testicles?

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Honesty is the best policy.

Just tell the girl in your class that you're engaged....

Then, ask her if she wants to go out for pizza and a few beers, then go back to your room... :)
I think it's called "sowing your oats"

imported_Papi

Platinum Member
Nov 15, 2002
DHITA

Sewer mouthed women circumventing
banned phrases are not attractive.

See you in a week Yayo.

AnandTech Moderator

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Ticks
.... I have a girlfriend who I am technically engaged to ....

HAHAHA technically?

As in she technically has his jewels in a glass jar. Are you that afraid of her that you can't talk to other women? Are you Doug Christie Jr?

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
As YAGTs go, this is one of the dullest. Where's the action? Where's the angst? Where's the anger and the argument; point and counterpoint that flies back and forth between you and your g/f? More importantly, where the fvck are your testicles?

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Well DUH if youre too sodding stupid to be able to slip into conversation the fact you're engaged then you must be a bit slow. Walking away form her without saying anything just makes you look like an utter penis, and is indeed rude.:beer: