YAGT good places for a date?

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Ok first of all this is not some how do I talk to a girl thread or poor me I got dumped after I showed her my alter of her threads. I am just looking for some suggestions of fun places to go on a date. There are only a few basic things you need to keep in mind... its summer in oklahoma and every day its over 100 outside so indoors is better. We can't drink so any type of bar is out of the question and third I would like some place that is good for when we well do our thing. TIA

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Spac3d
I didn't know it got that hot in Oklahoma.

dude it has been over 100 every day this week and when the cool front comes next week we will be luckey to get into the mid 90's

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Originally posted by: KingNothing
So you want someplace indoors where you can make out?

now your catching on... I am trying to come up with better places than like the movies or my place

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: jonmullen

dude it has been over 100 every day this week and when the cool front comes next week we will be luckey to get into the mid 90's
I didn't know people actually lived there. I thought it was just open fields or something.

You learn something every day.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
a nice park where u can sit and chat.. perfect place to make your girl laugh and etc.. and make your move eventually.

anything with water (beach, lake, river)

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002

I didn't know people actually lived there. I thought it was just open fields or something.

yah its really nice...and the new fangled computers are great I love the interweb...brb I have to move the cows away from my router.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001

yah its really nice...and the new fangled computers are great I love the interweb...brb I have to move the cows away from my router.

:beer::D:beer:

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Anywhere with AC will make the general mood a bit lighter and better for you. If its stinking hot, I don't know about her or you, but I get damn cranky. Ice Skating is good, because if she can't but is a good sport, will rely on you for support and will perpetually be grabbing you ;). Bowling is also good.

Umm, what else. No more thinking for tonight, its time for games.

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Ok so its going to be atleast ice skating or bowling...how do I work a nice make out fest into this plan...hey I got to take care of myself? A girls opinion might also be nice here.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
make out in the bowling alley. the wax on the lanes makes a good lubricant.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000

Yes, people live in Oklahoma. They have cities, and they even have cars! What did you think?

R

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
umm ok do we have any other preferably normal ideas....preferably from some one who has kissed a girl :p

Dragon365

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2002
umm ok do we have any other preferably normal ideas....preferably from some one who has kissed a girl :p

Hey, our kind isn't *totally* clueless

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Well, here's how it started (the makeout fest) with my GF. After going on a few dates, I invited her over to watch a movie. I chose to watch Office Space, knowing she'll get bored of it. So after a while, she starts falling asleep on me. I saw my chance, and said "Wanna go upstairs?". To prevent any ball smashing if it backfires, I said it in a jokingly manner, but to my surprise, she get's up, and says "Let's go".

:D SCORE :D

I am da bootymac! ;)

Dragon365

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2002
Originally posted by: bootymac
Well, here's how it started (the makeout fest) with my GF. After going on a few dates, I invited her over to watch a movie. I chose to watch Office Space, knowing she'll get bored of it. So after a while, she starts falling asleep on me. I saw my chance, and said "Wanna go upstairs?". To prevent any ball smashing if it backfires, I said it in a jokingly manner, but to my surprise, she get's up, and says "Let's go".

I am da bootymac! ;)

*claps*

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Dragon365
Originally posted by: bootymac

I am da bootymac! ;)

*claps*

*bows*

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

The obvious solution here is a movie or Restaurant if you don't have your own place.