YAGT: Girl broke up with me......

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
Stand strong, man. She is not thinking about you, so there is no point in thinking about her. It will hurt for a while, but time will heal, and one day you'll wake up and realize you stopped thinking about her, and you'll be very glad.

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll
lllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg in my skin!

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Stalk her until she goes to a salon and gets her hair cut... Then, after she leaves, pay the stylist for a lock of her hair. Be sure to preserve it in a ziplock bag.

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Dude.... you took a big leap to where my pity can't follow you.

She's over you, right? Get drunk and have sex with one of her friends. Since she's over you it won't matter. If she gets mad at you, it means she's not over you. In which case... under no circumstances should you get back together with her.

No matter what happens, this is your victory party. Drink a little booze, have a little sex, and mess with your ex. Then move on. Anything else and you officially get your scrotum repossessed by the Manliness Committee?.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Anghang
"She told me she doesn't think we are right for each other anymore and she doesn't want to be with me"

and you just accepted that answer?...you deserve much more than that lame excuse to break up, go back and get the answers you seek, ask her to elaborate on her view of why it's not right to be together...get the details you need for closure then move on...

Only a bitch asks "why?" after already getting their answer, no answer will feel acceptable. Feelings evolve, for better or for worse. When she says "we're not right for each other any more" that means "I found someone MORE RIGHT for me than you."

End of story.

Get over it. Go out and meet new people. Enjoy being single for a while.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Download an emulator and 400 ROMs. Then play through them and wonder why you ever had a g/f in the first place.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Anghang
"She told me she doesn't think we are right for each other anymore and she doesn't want to be with me"

and you just accepted that answer?...you deserve much more than that lame excuse to break up, go back and get the answers you seek, ask her to elaborate on her view of why it's not right to be together...get the details you need for closure then move on...

A man finds closure by getting drunk with a buddy and find some cum-belching road whore to bust his nut. Dealing with the shame of waking up next to a girl with more back hair than him is the key to a fast recovery.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Ive never made a YAGT...and i even had gf problems for awhile and recently broke up with her.

mattjbak

Jun 3, 2005
Originally posted by: silverpig
Download an emulator and 400 ROMs. Then play through them and wonder why you ever had a g/f in the first place.

Then try to fvck the emulator and remember.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Dougmeister
Let her go.

And why so many threads? Same girl?
Different girls and senarios of what can happen to a relationship.

Just learn to move on, there are more girls out there. Who knows, maybe you'll find a better one.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage
She told me she doesn't think we are right for each other anymore and she doesn't want to be with me. I am in love with this girl which is making this really hard. I know I should never call her again but its hard.
Give me strength ATOT to never call her again.

stop stalking the Domino's pizza girl, just because she answers everyone of your calls...doesn't mean she cares fool.