yagt - communication probs, and other stuff

OldSpooky

Nov 28, 2002
I thought my ex might have wanted me back :) Before christmas, she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me. We um, hooked up too (nothing really serious). So we promised each other we'd talk and work things out.

Then all of a sudden, she totally stopped communicating. Promised to call me back and didn't. Never left me any instant messages even though I messaged her. Never called me or left me any emails for ten whole days. So finally I got in touch with her over IM and she says she doesn't want me anymore. She wouldn't say anything else to me.

I don't get it - I'm not angry at her, but I'm wondering why she avoided me and treated me so bluntly. I would like to beleive that there are honest women out there, but most of the ones I've encountered seem extremely fearful of telling the truth about how they feel (in both positive and negative cases) about someone.

It's a shame too, because I really really cared about this girl. Oddly enough, I don't feel sad that she's gone, even though I still love her.

On the other hand, there are about five other girls at school that I'm eyein' ;) Oh yeah :D

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Sounds kinda like my ex over the last 2 months. Except she did that same cycle of coming back then running away about 10 times since we broke up. Once i got back to school, I said f it and cut off contact. I suggest you do the same.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
*sigh* i remember adolescence...

Dude, she isn't interested and isn't mature enough or strong enough to tell you. Move along now and find another girl.

OldSpooky

Nov 28, 2002
On the other hand, there are about five other girls at school that I'm eyein' ;) Oh yeah :D

:D :D :D :D :D (for added empahsis)

Once i got back to school, I said f it and cut off contact. I suggest you do the same

I would never cut her off like that, but I certainly don't think I'd date her any time soon now. In time I think we'll be friends again, which is perfectly fine with me. :)