YAGT: blind date. Is she "large"?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Ronstang
She is on the thick side but larger women need lovin' too and they try oh so much harder and are willing to do just about anything.

Just don't forget your scuba gear in case you get lost between the layers of fat!

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
We can't judge the woman too much until we know what the OP looks like. For all we know the OP is 5'8" and weights 250lbs.

dawnbug

Golden Member
Oct 29, 2002
Her bmi puts her in the "normal" range. It would definitely depend on how it was distributed, though.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: MrsJello
Her bmi puts her in the "normal" range. It would definitely depend on how it was distributed, though.

I know a girl who is 5'1" and about 125lbs. She just has very firm thighs because she runs so much.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Originally posted by: Ronstang
She is on the thick side but larger women need lovin' too and they try oh so much harder and are willing to do just about anything.

Just don't forget your scuba gear in case you get lost between the layers of fat!

A girl that is 165lbs and 5' 9" is not going to have layers of fat. She may be a little plump in areas but she is not gong to have rolls and rolls of flab.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
i'm 5'8'', and 165-170 fluctuating (donno..it always sways btwn those two numbers throughout the day).

and i'm not what you call slender. I'm pretty thick for my height i guess...but people say i'm not fat.

Lord Evermore

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: bennylong
she's not fat. she's big boned. She's a BBW. Big Boned Woman

That's Big Beautiful Woman. It's supposed to indicate they may be overweight, but they still think they're hot.

Big boned is just a term of denial that they're overweight at all.

Oh, and no, this doesn't seem like a large woman. She's healthy, soft in the right places probably, maybe just large-breasted. My ex was like 200 if I remember right, 5'9", and she was large, but still not OMG HUGE.

Oh, and pics of you. Slender boys are nice.

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
Go for it. I regret not dating a girl that I kinda liked and she was sweet on me. She was overweight but not gross - very nice face and such. Well later she went on a little diet and started exercising a bit. She lost about 30 pounds and is now one of the hottest women I've ever seen.