YAFT: How do you like your hot wings?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I'm a sucker for teriyaki. Sweet tasting and usually lathered in sauce. I can eat the super duper hella hot wings, but I prefer the flavor of the more mild ones.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: vi_edit
I'm a sucker for teriyaki. Sweet tasting and usually lathered in sauce. I can eat the super duper hella hot wings, but I prefer the flavor of the more mild ones.

ewww

stingy hot wing sauce >>>>>> teriyaki.

wuss.

Mr0nslaught

Aug 14, 2003
I'm in Buffalo so i go straight to the source.

Anchor Bar

Medium wing sauce
Extra crispy
Bleu cheese on the side

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Been to the quaker state in sharon, PA and in erie. what's the difference between those and the oil city one?

More meat on the bone the better.

KK

RalphWiggum

Feb 20, 2001
I like my hot wings hot and they can't be boneless, or I don't consider them wings. I think gnawing on them is part of the experience. If your leaving meat on the joint or anywhere, your missing out :).

As a side note, can anyone suggest some good hot sauce you can pour on home cooked wings? I usually get the Foster Farm hot wings in a purple bag, and if you put them in the oven instead of nuking them they turn out good for a latenight snack.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
911 hot. My local store, Sammy's Chicken and Ribs. That's basically the only place I can get wings in my area.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: Mr0nslaught

Anchor Bar

Medium wing sauce
Extra crispy
Bleu cheese on the side

I too live near Buffalo, NY... the source of the best wings on the planet. Anchor bar is great.... so is La Nova and a few other places. Now I'm hungry....

GregGreen

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Mr0nslaught

Anchor Bar

Medium wing sauce
Extra crispy
Bleu cheese on the side

anchor bar does have excellent wings :)

a local place i like (i dont live in buffalo but a bit south) was lenas.. doubt anyone has heard of it tho

and quaker steak and lubes wings are perhaps the worst i have ever had