YAFFT: Kitna @ Minnesota or Palmer @ Cleveland?

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
MN had a good week, but were they really THAT good or was Harrington just THAT bad? Viqueen's secondary is weak, so Kitna and company could potentially put up great numbers.

Palmer is a sure bet though.

Any thoughts? (My match-up opponent has Vikes Def; hopefully Kitna will put a hurtin' on them through the aerial attack method)

Yreka

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
I'd go with Palmer on this one ( and I'm a Lions fan )

Kitna & the Lions are just too inconsistent. You dont know which team is going to show up ( the bad one or the worse one )

Garet Jax

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2000
Originally posted by: weirdichi
MN had a good week, but were they really THAT good or was Harrington just THAT bad? Viqueen's secondary is weak, so Kitna and company could potentially put up great numbers.

Any thoughts? (My match-up opponent has Vikes Def; hopefully Kitna will put a hurtin' on them through the aerial attack method)

One game hardly makes it consistent. Wait a little longer to see how Detroit does before replacing one of the best QBs in the league.

Mr Incognito

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2007
Palmer, he was playing a tough defense. Give him a chance against a normal defense and he'll shine.

ognabor

Jun 6, 2007
Palmer.

The Browns got torched by Roethlisberger last week; expect a similar situation with Palmer.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by: weirdichi

Is this thread a joke? Do you really have to ask?

Originally posted by: ognabor
Palmer.

The Browns got torched by Roethlisberger last week; expect a similar situation with Palmer.

QFT

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
Lol. This is a seriously bad question. After seeing week one's Cleveland defense I would start Ryan Leaf if he were playing them.

If you want to see a legitimate FF question, please see my thread. =)

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Looks like Kitna got hurt. O'Sullivan is in at QB for the Lions.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Good thing I went Favre over Kitna today. Minus that INT, Favre had a nice day. Can't wait to see the kind of points that Palmer puts up with those Madden-esque stats.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Man, 2 INTs for Minnesota (1 Kitna, 1 O'Sullivan) on the exact route in almost the exact same location in the end zone.

Methinks: stop going for Williams there :p

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Palmer = second best fantasy QB... and the OP wanted to know if he should start him? :confused:

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Man, 2 INTs for Minnesota (1 Kitna, 1 O'Sullivan) on the exact route in almost the exact same location in the end zone.

Methinks: stop going for Williams there :p

Mmm.. Minn is my defense right now. Wish that game was being shown here.