YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Florida Man is a special category of weird. It's impossible to say how this maroon would have treated a white person under the circumstances so I'll rate it as more idiotic than racist.

You're probably right. I read where McDonalds gave the young lady some paid time off to help her get over the incident. I also read where the employees are talking about striking because they want training to handle this type of situation. The employees standing there watching the incident probably hesitated at first because they were trying to figure out WTF was happening and second because they were afraid they might be fired or reprimanded for getting involved.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
What a god damned world. I've had hope that maybe someday we would reach a Star Trek like society, seems increasingly impossible. We can't even stand in a fucking line together... what a mess.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Walking your dog at the dog park while black

Dog Park Debbie' calls the police on man whose puppy mounted her dog: 'That's inappropriate
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dog...ounted-dog-thats-inappropriate-194558726.html

"“I visit this park twice a day and all the dogs get excited when a new one is here,” Baxley, a former attorney, who is black, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “When the woman came in, my dog Dusse ran over and humped hers, so I immediately removed him and apologized, explaining that he’s a puppy.”

When Dusse did it two more times, both Baxley and the woman pulled him off. “She said, ‘I think you need to leave because your dog keeps doing that,'” Baxley tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I said I wasn’t leaving, and she took out her phone and called 911. It escalated quick.”

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016

Dog Park Debbie' calls the police on man whose puppy mounted her dog: 'That's inappropriate
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dog...ounted-dog-thats-inappropriate-194558726.html

"“I visit this park twice a day and all the dogs get excited when a new one is here,” Baxley, a former attorney, who is black, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “When the woman came in, my dog Dusse ran over and humped hers, so I immediately removed him and apologized, explaining that he’s a puppy.”

When Dusse did it two more times, both Baxley and the woman pulled him off. “She said, ‘I think you need to leave because your dog keeps doing that,'” Baxley tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I said I wasn’t leaving, and she took out her phone and called 911. It escalated quick.”

Wow just wow, calling the cops because of how dogs greet each other in order to establish the pecking order in the pack.

Nov 8, 2012
Wow just wow, calling the cops because of how dogs greet each other in order to establish the pecking order in the pack.

"Yes, 911 - This is Dr. Douchebag. This is an emergency. This random black woman's dog is humping my dog to show his/her appreciation/attraction. This is an emergency that must be stopped at once!"

Feb 4, 2009

Haha my previous dog did this. We adopted a senior dog and he wasn’t fixed until we got him. He was a 25 pound snchuzer mutt. He literally was a junk yard dog. He lived most his life in a Alabama junk yard.
During one of our first park visits there were a ton of dogs playing with each other but our boy was getting a little rough so I leashed him.
A woman shows up with Her dog and says “is everyone’s dog fixed we’re trying to breed her” all the boys were fixed, all of them were sniffing around her. My guy really wanted to see what was going on so I let him off the leash.......
He strutted over with some swagger, nudged out all the other dogs basically saying get out of my way homos, then humped the dog. Returned, laid down and took a nap.

Nov 8, 2012
Agreed . Some people don’t have half a brain though

I'm going to play Devil's advocate here a little bit though. It's all funny to see people get butt-hurt about dogs randomly humping other dogs, but how does this relate to humans? After all, dogs are just acting upon instinct, no?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I'm going to play Devil's advocate here a little bit though. It's all funny to see people get butt-hurt about dogs randomly humping other dogs, but how does this relate to humans? After all, dogs are just acting upon instinct, no?

The difference is is that humans are supposed to be able to control our more animalistic traits.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001

No clue. I do think the concept of a pet is bizarre in and of itself though. Why people have the desire to have an animal around all the time I’ll never understand.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
No clue. I do think the concept of a pet is bizarre in and of itself though. Why people have the desire to have an animal around all the time I’ll never understand.

My dog tries to keep me saner than I would be, they help with people that are sociopaths.

Jan 25, 2011
I present “Picking up trash in your yard while being black”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...trash-Colorado-yard-confronted-FIVE-cops.html

5 cops show up, one or more yell put the weapon down!
The weapon being a trash pick up stick, may have had a point and it’s may not have had a point.
This right here is why anyone who isn't black talking about the experience of blacks in America like it's not a valid concern or criticizing those choosing to kneel in protest really ought to just shut the fuck up.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I present “Picking up trash in your yard while being black”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...trash-Colorado-yard-confronted-FIVE-cops.html

5 cops show up, one or more yell put the weapon down!
The weapon being a trash pick up stick, may have had a point and it may not have had a point.

Move along please, nothing to see here folks. <====== Our resident Blue Lives Matter folk.
He should have been on his hands and knees picking up trash in his yard, so he didn't scare any of his neighbors. <===== Also our resident Badge Buffers.
His neighbors called the cops about a black man prowling the neighborhood. <======= Same or worse ensues.
Why wasn't he picking trash up as a normal person would? <===== Also our resident "Papers Please" enablers.

I saw this story the other day, the first thing I thought of was this thread. I want to know a few things that I know the cops will never answer.

1. Why the fuck would you need 5 cops for this call?
2. Was the fucking busy body that called this in charged with any crimes?
3. Once they figured out that this was a bullshit call and it turned out to only be a guy taking advantage of a nice day and cleaning up trash in his yard because people litter. Why didn't they roll up on the caller's home with those same 5 squad cars and guns drawn to arrest the person?
4. When the fuck will my fellow people of European descent stop calling the fucking police every fucking time they see a black person doing normal everyday things?
5 - 10. When the fuck can we start the purge?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I just can't imagine living in so much fear that when I see a black person picking up trash (or doing countless other things) I am compelled to call the police on them. I mean it really must suck to exist like that (and for the black person too). I guess this is why people feel the need to conceal carry - irrational fear of their surroundings.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I just can't imagine living in so much fear that when I see a black person picking up trash (or doing countless other things) I am compelled to call the police on them. I mean it really must suck to exist like that (and for the black person too). I guess this is why people feel the need to conceal carry - irrational fear of their surroundings.

Hell if it was me I'd yell over asking if he would mind doing my yard as well because I'm too fucking lazy.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Imagine a citizen blowing a cop away, going to trial, and walking by saying "I fired, because I feared for my life and the lives of my neighbors.."

Karma can be such a pretty little bitch.

Reactions: DarthKyrie