YADUICS

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I know, I know, this point has been beaten to death. But the point itself remains an eminently valid one. In this Yet Another DUI Checkpoint Stop video, what stood out for me was the completely reasonable and cooperative, non-red-faced asshole stance of the guy videoing it, which only underlines and highlights how crudely unlawful the cops were.

<Inner Trump Voice> Cops involved are overrated losers. Sad. </End Inner Trump Voice>

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
"He cannot legally detain people for no reason".
Yet that's exactly what happens. And the open hostility for not being submissive.
That's a degree of belligerence that denotes officers themselves as a threat to public safety.

How often does illegal detention, illegal search and seizure happen?

Imagine if he had a bag of salt or flower in the vehicle. How many days would he have been illegally arrested? Weeks, months?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
What happened Perky, local cops weren't so lax during your most recent outing?
When they set up an obese adult virgin loser checkpoint, the you'll be sweating it, eh, H-Boy? Really, if all you've got going for you is off-topic sniping from the cheap seats., that's truly pathetic.

It must really, really suck to be you.

Jul 9, 2009
It's fsked up, the 4th Amendment was shit on and there's no way that checkpoints should ever have been permitted. I wouldn't have been surprised if the cop had thought about planting something, but had second thoughts after finding the cellphone or whatever the guy used for the video.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
When they set up an obese adult virgin loser checkpoint, the you'll be sweating it, eh, H-Boy? Really, if all you've got going for you is off-topic sniping from the cheap seats., that's truly pathetic.

It must really, really suck to be you.

Classy. First you use bad cop story in order to smear ALL cops, then you go and throw out the worst baseless bullsh*t insults you can think of to any detractors.

Reeeeal classy. Way to show that leadership.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Classy. First you use bad cop story in order to smear ALL cops, then you go and throw out the worst baseless bullsh*t insults you can think of to any detractors.

Reeeeal classy. Way to show that leadership.

Just curios do they do the same kind of stops in Canada, any issues with it there?

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
This guy was being a d*ck to the police right from the get-go. Act hostile, get hostility back. Imagine that?

...no surprise the regressive "progressives" are all for it.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This guy was being a d*ck to the police right from the get-go. Act hostile, get hostility back. Imagine that?

...no surprise the regressive "progressives" are all for it.

Was that intended as a response to my question?

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Love the jackboots. The look works well for you.

Jackboots now! :D

Yeah, just keep on smearing the police at every opportunity - the more you folks spread your 'progressive' propaganda, the less people want to hear it anymore and the closer they get to rejecting it outright.

Nov 25, 2013
Jackboots now! :D

Yeah, just keep on smearing the police at every opportunity - the more you folks spread your 'progressive' propaganda, the less people want to hear it anymore and the closer they get to rejecting it outright.

Wasn't referring to the police wearing jackboots you twit. Thick.As.A.Brick.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
Stop insulting bricks! :p

Possibly

bricks-out-of-cow-manure-4-638.jpg

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
The comments on the video make me sad.

"He just should have followed instructions"
"Hey driver, you sure got them! Notice the others who complied by having their windows down and answering basic questions got to leave sooner"
"So what's the problem with simply complying, proving you are not drunk and then leaving?"