YADT.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: edmundoab
hmm to make a statement that there is no right one..
in otherwords none for you?
playing down yourself so badly huh?

well, only time will tell. But I do hope u will bounce back.
Yeah, im sure everyone reading this thread will be curious why did you label yourself that way.

I am not really depressed or anything.I just dont think the concept of one person for the rest of your life is gonna work out for me.I realize that i can be loved but i just dont think that any love can last forever.

Yup I am a cheater.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
You left the gay part out. Please edit your post and include the gay part.

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Chrono

Not gay.
The girl I cheated with is in fact drop-dead gorgeous.And she didnt nag me for a whole day.

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
well sh!t happens...so it will pass...been there done that..glad its over and so much freedom

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: mrrman
well sh!t happens...so it will pass...been there done that..glad its over and so much freedom

The economics are gonna be difficult for a while.But that just means I gotta work more,which aint no big thing.

edmundoab

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: eigen

Yeah, im sure everyone reading this thread will be curious why did you label yourself that way.

I am not really depressed or anything.I just dont think the concept of one person for the rest of your life is gonna work out for me.I realize that i can be loved but i just dont think that any love can last forever.

Yup I am a cheater.

You'll know what it takes to settle down sometime in your life. Yeah its probably a mistake for you right now.
Perhaps you don't really love your wife... or lets say soon to be ex-wife.. thats why you say it won't last. Plus you were young at that point u got married.

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
well at least your young...if it gonna happen at least its happening now than later especially if assets are involved,,,it can get quite messy

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: blazert40
So how old are you now?

Soon to be 25.

Happy to see you got out early and can afford it and didn't do it at a time when you had a lot more staked in life. You're still a cheater, though, I don't care how gorgeous she is, that's just bastage. Oh well, it's not like you're alone in that aspect. Try to keep a chick on the side a little bit less next time, your life will be happier. Really.

computeerrgghh

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2005

Yup I am a cheater.

was it step sister or cousin?
jp... Just gotta move on, especially if she was a b!tch

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Well, at least she's being a big person about the divorce. You didn't have any kids right?

Regardless, make sure you're sure about it next time...if there is one.

Good luck.

Oh, and all women nag...estrogen causes it.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Chrono

Not gay.
The girl I cheated with is in fact drop-dead gorgeous.And she didnt nag me for a whole day.

sure, then WTF post about it?

Everyone is with a drop dead gorgeous chick...yet no one ever had a picture or she had bad hair that day.

If you are going to cheat on your wife, talk to her about it first or just let her know you are walking.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
a cheater... cool.
you cheated cause she nagged?
that is a good reason to be a cheater, liar and sneak, ya know... nagging!

dunno.. but isnt a nagger still higher on the decency ladder than a cheating, lying sack of sh!t?

;)

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
So what kinda things did you lie about?

Take a guess.
You wear diapers, spank it to Richard Simmons videos, and enjoy nipple clamps hooked to a battery charger?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
My wife and I decided to get divorced this week.We have been together for 6 years 2 1/2 of those married.She is basically leaving me because I am a lying sack of shiite and its the best thing for her.She is being very cool about things as she suggested a no-contest divorce.Other wise LAWYERS would have owned my ass in court.

Lessons I have learned.Dont get married young,dont get pressured into getting married or alternatively dont get married.

All this and finals next week.

how is that the lesson to be learned? i think if you're really "a lying sack of shiite" then maybe you need to learn not to lie?

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: tami
My wife and I decided to get divorced this week.We have been together for 6 years 2 1/2 of those married.She is basically leaving me because I am a lying sack of shiite and its the best thing for her.She is being very cool about things as she suggested a no-contest divorce.Other wise LAWYERS would have owned my ass in court.

Lessons I have learned.Dont get married young,dont get pressured into getting married or alternatively dont get married.

All this and finals next week.

how is that the lesson to be learned? i think if you're really "a lying sack of shiite" then maybe you need to learn not to lie?

Nope.I just need to not have friend with big fvcking mouths.

p.s their will be no pics call shens if you want....dont care.