YACT: LOL! I got PWNED!

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Occasionally I have little drag races at a stop light just for fun. It is great to shutdown those ricers.

Any way, today when I stopped at a light imagine my surprise to see a 1986-87 Buick Grand National :) pull up beside me. I drive a mostly stock 1987 Ford Crown Vic. ;)

My car is fast, but it ain't no racecar. :p

When the light turned green we both launched as hard as we could. I was doing pretty good for the first 100 feet or so. Then he just went by me like I slammed on the brakes. So I let off the gas and tried to recover my dignity.

And that is the story of how I was pwned!

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
No, it's a story of how you acted like a fvcking idiot. Thanks for making the roads that much safer
rolleye.gif

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: rbloedow
No, it's a story of how you acted like a fvcking idiot. Thanks for making the roads that much safer
rolleye.gif
Admit it.. You do it too. ;)

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli
Originally posted by: rbloedow No, it's a story of how you acted like a fvcking idiot. Thanks for making the roads that much safer
rolleye.gif
Admit it.. You do it too. ;)

Well, maybe if a Yugo pulled up next to me. I really want to show them who's the boss
rolleye.gif

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Did you not know what a Grand National was?

Guess you do now.

:D

Viper GTS
I knew what a GN was. My friend had one. I thought I would give it a shot anyway.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
rolleye.gif

This comming from a guy who got a vacation for posting pron. ;)

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Iron Woode

Guess you do now.

Viper GTS
I knew what a GN was. My friend had one. I thought I would give it a shot anyway.

Just so you could feel what humiliation is really like?

:)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur

Guess you do now.

Viper GTS

Just so you could feel what humiliation is really like?

:)

LMAO

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
The Grand National was pretty sweet... silly amounts of torque available at very low RPMs (and even more power in the GNX!). Definitely a "sleeper" that will surprise many people. :D

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: rbloedow No, it's a story of how you acted like a fvcking idiot. Thanks for making the roads that much safer
rolleye.gif

It was an accident, you'd have to be an idiot to not know that ;)

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
rolleye.gif

I was just funnin with ya!

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
never heard a grand national before......was it an old guy? i get burned constantly by old people in big boats that are buff.........they only have two things they do to drive though, either 100% brake or 100% gas.......wonderful

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
rolleye.gif

I know, I know (but it's the people reading this who don't :p ). BTW - do you mind if I used the IBT L quote in your sig? :)

Jan 31, 2002
rolleye.gif

/puff of smoke

Dammit, another sarcasm detector? I have to stop browsing ATOT. :p

- M4H

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Occasionally I have little drag races at a stop light just for fun. It is great to shutdown those ricers.

Any way, today when I stopped at a light imagine my surprise to see a 1986-87 Buick Grand National :) pull up beside me. I drive a mostly stock 1987 Ford Crown Vic. ;)

When the light turned green we both launched as hard as we could. I was doing pretty good for the first 100 feet or so. Then he just went by me like I slammed on the brakes. So I let off the gas and tried to recover my dignity.

"Slow-ass car gets pwned by Grand National. Film at 11." :D

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
my aunt (50 sum) once burned sum teen, she was in a vette (my uncle works for gm thus he gets cars for free, but has to buy 1 a year) and at a stop light the kid wanted to drag, she beat him off the line, and in every way.

MIKE

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
rolleye.gif

I know, I know (but it's the people reading this who don't :p ). BTW - do you mind if I used the IBT L quote in your sig? :)
Go ahead. I don't mind.

I just copied it from another member when the mods had enough of the phrase.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

I would have just asked the guy to floor it so you could have a) heard the engine/exhaust b) just seen how fast he went.