Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Went to The free Evens show in DC last night at Ft. Reno Park and ran into Henry Rollins. Just said Hi and nice to meet you crap to him. He said he has properly in VA and spent a good amount of time traveling between LA and DC. Also hung out with Ian MacKaye not really a big deal to me since I?ve met him a few other times before. That is all.:beer:

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
Henry Rollins is awesome. Saw him with Rollins Band in San Antonio some years ago....after the show they were goofing around and ditched the bass player for a bit...they took off in the bus, and he came out of the back of the venue and was just standing in the parking lot...:thumbsup:

Good show too...I catch his talk show everynow and then....

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by: gwrober
Henry Rollins is awesome. Saw him with Rollins Band in San Antonio some years ago....after the show they were goofing around and ditched the bass player for a bit...they took off in the bus, and he came out of the back of the venue and was just standing in the parking lot...:thumbsup:

Good show too...I catch his talk show everynow and then....

I?ve never seen him play live. I did like black flag when I was younger, think the wife has a Rollins band CD. He?s a serious dude. I don?t think he even cracked a smile the whole night. Just a lot of talk about politics.

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
After a few years of not playing since Ian and Amy had a kid. The Evens finally did another free show at Ft. Reno park last night. Ian brought his old buddy Mr. Henry Rollings. Dude looks like he lost some weight. Still didn't crack a smile or laugh. All he does is talk serious shit.

crappy phone camera pics!

IMG00294.jpg

IMG00296.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.