YAClMT: wow...what an album!

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Link

Damn. I never knew Grieg had it in him:p

Leif is ncredibly precise and yet quite emotional. I recommend it to all. :thumbsup:

I hope I am right in saying that it is the recording that was on in NPR article a few weeks ago.
This one is with the Berlin Philharmonic as the reporter said.

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
Hey, I know this is off topic a bit, but I have been searching for this song in the nike commercial where it shadows a bunch of athletes. It is piano concerto by Edvard Grieg, but all the variations I find are not similiar in tempo to the nike one. Do you know where I can find it?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Grey
Hey, I know this is off topic a bit, but I have been searching for this song in the nike commercial where it shadows a bunch of athletes. It is piano concerto by Edvard Grieg, but all the variations I find are not similiar in tempo to the nike one. Do you know where I can find it?

Link me to the commercial and I'll see if i have it...

Nevermind..I found it...let me se...

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
The first piece on that CD was used in the NIKE commercial of the piano performer who overslept. He then gets on a bike and it switches between him and a sports cyclist. I have that piece on CD. It also includes Morning Mood and In the hall of the Mountain King. Great CD :thumbsup:

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
I just downloaded the album on Rhapsody, it is very good. I usually don't go for piano concerts but this is acceptable.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
i will check it out if no one else will
been looking to get some good piano concertos recently