Ya' doesn't has to call him Johnson

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Q's simply LOVE for Youtube and Facebook to make examples out of them. They are then considered a Q martyr, and given the martyr treatment. They don't respect youtube nor facebook and that is evident with how they spew their Q Trump BS, openly with not a care in the world of the crap they post and upload. it's all part of the game for them, for the Ron Johnson's. Frankly, I don't know why they even bother or keep posting and uploading when they know they can not get away with it, but still they keep the BS coming. I had thought that these people like the Q's and the Trumpster's and the Ron Johnson's decided to move away from the mainstream, from the FB and the Youtube and onto other more Q friendly social media sourcing? But apparently those other Q-friendly social media outlets were just not quite the same. I mean, no one even bothers to visit those "other" sites except for other morons like themselves. And that's no fun when every poster agrees with one another.... :confused:

When one posts nonsense about vaccines or praise for Trump or claims that the real Tom Hanks is dead, and then 99% of the members agree with the post, well it's just not the same as posting on FB or youtube. Eventually these people, and including Donald Trump, will be ignored more and more as the idiots that they are. Trump canned his own social media outlet due to lack of interest, and those Q-friendly pop-up replacement sites for youtube and FB for the Q fans to follow are not doing well either. No one seems to care anymore what Trump or Q or idiots like Ron Johnson do or think, and this will be interesting come the 2022 midterms to see if the voters really have stopped paying attention to these people. It could be that 2022 will be a slam dunk for democrats, for progressives, and we won't have to worry about Joe Manchin anymore.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Funny that Ron Johnson is just a spoonerism away from Jon Ronson. I've always liked the latter's work. The former sounds a very-different sort of fellow.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
“Big Tech and mainstream media believe they are smarter than medical doctors who have devoted their lives to science and use their skills to save lives. They have decided there is only one medical viewpoint allowed and it is the viewpoint dictated by government agencies.”

Let me guess, he gets his medical information from Alex Jones?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Ron Johnson is comfortable lying to the public because it comes from Ron Johnson.

However those BLM types. They are the real threat to the country

Feb 4, 2009
I would love to know how many anti vax Senators & Representatives have actually been vaccinated.
I wonder if Chuck & Nancy could order vaccination records be posted.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I would love to know how many anti vax Senators & Representatives have actually been vaccinated.
I wonder if Chuck & Nancy could order vaccination records be posted.
That dumbfuck Marjorie from Georgia refused to answer the question if she got vaxxed lolol

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Some more dumbass Republican shit ...

Tom Cotton is worried that China will harvest DNA from our Olympic athletes and use it to breed super-soldiers.

If we ever fight the Chinese on frozen lakes, we’re done for. :rolleyes:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

Tom Cotton is worried that China will harvest DNA from our Olympic athletes and use it to breed super-soldiers.

I knew it, Captain America is Chinese!

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

At least Tom Cotton will never have to worry about anyone stealing his DNA. No one wants to continue that gene pool

Reactions: hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I’m sure it does......if COVID were only sitting on the surface of your mouth and nowhere else.
How does he plan on getting listerine in his blood stream or lungs or brain?
A Listerine enema.

I think he's just throwing shit on a wall and seeing what sticks.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I’m sure it does......if COVID were only sitting on the surface of your mouth and nowhere else.
How does he plan on getting listerine in his blood stream or lungs or brain?
Where do they stick the swab when they test you? The mouth? The throat? No. Up your nose is the only sure way for it to work. Trust me.