Xcom2 in January monthly humble bundle

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
Oh that is so tempting. I was going to wait for goy version then again sega is probably offering it in hope you buy the dlc's

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Oh that is so tempting. I was going to wait for goy version then again sega is probably offering it in hope you buy the dlc's
Look at it this way. If you get the subscription now, if Sega ever gives us a GoTY or TW: Warhammer pack/bundle with all the DLCs, you can gift the extra copy of the base game to a friend. $12 for a $60 game is pretty damn good, especially when you think about the other games you also get for the rest of the month. I'm still holding off on this for now until I see what's going to happen with my job, but towards the end of the month, I'll probably get the subscription.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Look at it this way. If you get the subscription now, if Sega ever gives us a GoTY or TW: Warhammer pack/bundle with all the DLCs, you can gift the extra copy of the base game to a friend. $12 for a $60 game is pretty damn good, especially when you think about the other games you also get for the rest of the month. I'm still holding off on this for now until I see what's going to happen with my job, but towards the end of the month, I'll probably get the subscription.

Actually, I don't think that it works to give away the base game. You use it, and then that's that, and the GOTY key later would just add that version.