XBOX 360 Customer Support

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
So my XBOX 360 plays audio, but shows no video. I've been trying to get ahold of them for a long time, both via e-mail and the phone.

Has anyone here experienced really long wait times with them?

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
not really. I usually always get through right away when I try... try calling during off hours. Like late at night or early morning

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: chrisg22
not really. I usually always get through right away when I try... try calling during off hours. Like late at night or early morning

It is late at night... I think they're just starting to avoid me :p

dotcom173

Jan 16, 2006
i had to return my 360 because of the 3 flashing red lights about 2 months ago. i had that xbox since the release day. anyways, it was pretty fast. the email system wasnt very helpful, because i would say "i read the online help guide, and checked the power supply"...etc, and they would email me back telling me to make sure to "check the power supply."

they did that two times i believe. other than that, it was pretty fast i THINK. took about 2 weeks to get a new xbox.

to answer ur question (just realized that i didnt before), they usually got back to me via email in a business day or two. phone wait times can be a pain, but they werent horrible, maybe like 15-30 mins max. actually, i usually get right through i think, only had to wait a few times.

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
The music stops on the phone, then it starts ringing.

Then the call drops :( It's happened twice already.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
With the recent announcement of warranty extensions there might be a bottleneck right now.