X Men 2 was awesome

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
Wow, I just saw it and loved it. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys these types of movies. I liked the first X men, and this one was much much better. anyone else seen it yet? what did you think?

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: toant103
Originally posted by: edjam
Agreed, thought it was excellent.

downloading right now

But i want to see it in the theater
you can afford all those LCDs yets can't afford the $8 ticket to see it, so you're stealing it??

Cycad

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2000
I will agree that it is a very good movie but why can't they stick to the actual story and time lines? Good movie worth seeing.

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Cycad
I will agree that it is a very good movie but why can't they stick to the actual story and time lines? Good movie worth seeing.

i have never really read the comic books, and dont know the real story lines, so i wasnt disappointed at all. just thought it was excellent. It was one of those rare movies that I would pay again to see it at the theater

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX

downloading right now

you can afford all those LCDs yets can't afford the $8 ticket to see it, so you're stealing it??
If I could download a free LCD flat panel, I would.

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX

downloading right now

If I could download a free LCD flat panel, I would.

hahha

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Jackman is a perfect Wolverine.

I thought he was a bit too skinny in the first one, but he looks pretty good in the 2nd one. Either that or I'm used to him already.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Great movie, you can see the hints of a sequal in there as well, i hope to see that too. Im not a scify fan, nor was i really an xmen fan as a kid...but i still liked it :)

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
I just got back from it and it kicked ass. I didn't really like the first one so I was a little skeptical about this one. It definitely surprised me.

Although, Beast didn't really look blue enough when they showed him. ;)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I enjoyed! Better than the first X movie.

I really liked the new character, Wagner. It was nice being one of the few people in the theater who could understand what he was saying :)