WTH happend to Brigitte Nielsen?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Formerly hot girls whose looks have gone downhill! Those are the girls of my dreams! If her looks go down even more then I might, just might, have a chance!

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: StormRider
Formerly hot girls whose looks have gone downhill! Those are the girls of my dreams! If her looks go down even more then I might, just might, have a chance!
As would the average ATOTer ;)

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Originally posted by: StormRider

:laugh:LOL You always amuse me, StormRider.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Some people just don't know how to take care of themselve. Many actresses look great still in their 40s and 50s.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
The difference with Brigitte is that she obviously didn't resort to cosmetic surgery like the majority of other celebrities do as they age. Thus I think her looks are somewhat normal for a woman in her 50's without surgery.

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Ready
The last time I heard of her was I think like back in the late 80's when I saw her in Red Sonja, Beverly Hill cops, and Rocky. She looked freaking hot in all 3. Apparently she is now on a VH1 freak show call strange love and looks like some 50 year old vegas slot machine crack addict.

Because she IS 50 tears old.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Rudee
The difference with Brigitte is that she obviously didn't resort to cosmetic surgery like the majority of other celebrities do as they age. Thus I think her looks are somewhat normal for a woman in her 50's without surgery.
You mean other than the terrible boob job?

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
She was "helping to present" a comedy award a few months ago in the UK. Only problem was she was fvcked off her face on booze and/or drugs, then made some big rambling speech which silenced the whole room... Even the nervous laughs were looking for an escape route.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Rudee
You mean other than the terrible boob job?

That sure did learn her a lesson about plastic surgery, though. :p

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
She is one fugly woman. I guess Flavor Flav isn't much of a catch either but she's ghastly.