WTF!?: The 8 Strangest Communities on the Web

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
LMAO - there is a person in our office with a second life addiction - so much so she actually brought a fellow addict in to try and convince us we ALL should be on it. a two hour presentation on what you can do, place to see, etc. it was weird, disturbing, every thesaurus word in the book for creepy.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Safeway
Second life: $1,576,982 spent in last 24 hours.

HOLY SHIT.

That statistic isn't just users to SL, but between users as well. ie: if person b bought something from person c and they bought something from person d who bought something from person b. The net is no money changed hands, but it's three transactions. If each was $10, then they mark that up as $30 in transactions. And last I checked, there's no sales tax in SL. Just a fee to convert the in game money to and from real money.

Yes, there ARE people who make a living at it.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: effowe
Originally posted by: uhohs
INTERNET HACKER GANGS
lolol

Oh Noes! Why can't this Anonymous guy just leave everyone alone? So troubling what one person can do.

i had the horror of watching this TWICE (10pm and 1pm) and couldn't keep thinking that they were gonna call somebody and be like "I'M GONNA PWN YOU BITCH! FUCKING NOOB".

and then a little part of me died inside as i realized how retarded some of these people are. LULZ?!?! LULZ?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!?