wtf south park new ending sucked

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
I think this is one of the most, if not the most, funny Southpark ever.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Bill Watterson did the naked = invisble thing first. It is still funny as hell though!

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
The episode reminds me of Yu Yu Hak....a something

here's a link for people who haven't seen it yet.[

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I think it ended the way it needed to! I loved that episode.

Everytime I think of it I see Cartman slowly moving across the stage completely naked, or Butters walking around with that star in his eye. :D:D

: ) Amanda

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Staley8
I missed part of it, but why did Butters have all that hair on him?
They didn't want to get caught having the weapons, so they were going to take Butters to the veterinarian. They had to make him look like a dog to get the Vet to see him. :)

: ) Amanda

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Staley8
I missed part of it, but why did Butters have all that hair on him?

The boys didn't want to take him to the Dr because they'd get in trouble so they thought they could make him look like a dog and take him to the vet.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
"Your jewish blood wont let you drop the num chucks, they were 15$ and we know, your jewish blood wont let you waste 15$"

(or sumtin like that)

BAHAHAHA.

MIKE

Cal166

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1
"Your jewish blood wont let you drop the num chucks, they were 15$ and we know, your jewish blood wont let you waste 15$"

I was cracking up on that part.

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
I don't get it. What was so funny to make it the funniest ever? I didn't even lol during the episode.

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: csaddict
I don't get it. What was so funny to make it the funniest ever? I didn't even lol during the episode.

The first four words of your post would answer your own question.

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
Thanks jackass now how about answering the question. What did you find so funny. I have laughed at many a south park episode. I just didn't find this one to be one of the best.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
I agree csaddict. It was funny, like I think all SP episodes are funny, but IMHO it doesn't rank up there with Scott Tenorman, The J Lo/Affleck episode, and most recently the Christian Rock one.

I think it's probably because I have never seen any anime and really just don't have an interest in it. Like someone else said, I can appreciate the parody, the poorly-translated japanese music and the overdone cartoon characters, but the subject matter just wasn't that interesting to me.

I'm sure if I was younger and/or was a big anime fan I'd think this was one of the best ever. But...

l2c

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: virtueixi
LOL That episode kicked butt. Specially when Cartmen was naked and thought he was invisible.

I was literally rolling on the floor.

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Lyrics to the song in English

This wonderful penis thing
And golden balls' hair are here.
Is that the sound of a sarubobo? 1
No! It's the ninjas!
Hey hey let's go fight!
This is important: protect my balls!
I am evil, so let's fighting...