WTF? Nudist camp for teenagers?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
I had a friend who was a nudist. When I first learned about it I thought he was gay and I thought the whole thing was super weird. His whole family would go on nude vacations. They all walked around naked at home. The thought of seeing your mom and dad nude was horrific to me. I learned to accept it a little more as I got older, but it's still a bit weird.

I find the whole idea of people socializing in the nude to be very odd, but very intriguing. I associate nudity with sex. I have tried to picture myself in a nudist camp. From what I have heard most of the people are old, but there are some hotties. If I was walking around naked and there was some hottie within view I don't know if I could not get aroused. It's just the way I was raised, being naked around naked girls is hot. How do they get over that?

My friend used to say that it was not sexual, I just don't know how they break themselves of that. Maybe that's why they let kids do it, so they don't associate nudity with sex. The thought of naked teens playing volleyball is just friggin' hilarious.

It's very weird, wanting to be naked with other people while playing games. It's just so weird. I don't know, maybe it makes you feel free. I admit I walk around the house naked from time to time, and it does feel free, but other people aren't there so I don't know.

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: GiLtY
Originally posted by: filmmaker
Originally posted by: fatbaby
lol...

Put a bunch of sex craved teenagers in a nudist camp...and what do you get?

You get a bunch of sex craved teenagers in a nudist camp, right? ;)

[Home Simpson Sr.] Sure you dooo... [/Homer Simpson Sr]

Homer Simpson Sr.? You mean Abe/Grampa Simpson

LethalWolfe

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2001
Wow, friedpie that was a nice post.

I think the nudity=sex and nudity=bad things are a by product of the puritan<sp?> roots America has. Go to the "back woods" villages in tropical climates and you see people running around naked all the time. Because of climate clothing is not needed year round so they go around naked (or really dang close to it). Nude beaches are the norm in many parts of the world but in America a nude beach is dang near a scandalous<sp?> thing.

Lethal

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
first where the F#$@$ was i when i was 10-18.... DAMN MY PARENTS

second .... PICS

<--runs away in zig zag pattern

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
theres a difference between sexual naked and non sexual naked...

*shrug*

i dont see a big deal.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
You all need to spend some time in Europe! Most beaches there are nude/partially nude, and age doesn't matter. You see young, same age, and old. And like 90% of the time that's all you see: people walking/swimming/sunning in the nude. There's nothing sexual there. People are just comfortable, enjoying nature as best as they can. Simple as that. Americans need to quit being so damned puritanical.

Underground727

May 23, 2003
So are the kids allowed to hump or what?

What do you do when you're 13 and you see that girl you like completely naked?

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Underground727
So are the kids allowed to hump or what?

What do you do when you're 13 and you see that girl you like completely naked?

try to conceal the boner untill you get her in private

B00ne

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
I dont know what a nudist camp is, butthere are quite a few of nude beaches here and I have yet to see a person sporting a boner...

seamless tan is a good thing...

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
What happens when you get a boner...

Exactly, because you get erections naturaly from time to time...Do they just ignoor them? What if your in line at the lunch room and then boing and the person in front of you is like "WTF"....

B00ne

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: crazygal
What do girls do when they're on their periods?

there is this great invention: a tampon - by design it doesnt need panties to stay in place

but when a girld does have her period i do not think she is going to sunbath in the nude

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
just because they don't like to wear cloths doesn't mean the fvck like rabbits every chance they get, their a very respectable bunch, to them lookin at the body is to us looking at a clothed person. very little sex goes on at these camps, I would say as much goes on at these camps that goes on at any other camp.

crazygal

Feb 26, 2002
I am well aware of tampons but not every girl uses them. And even if they did, it's not always perfectly concealed.

I think they might wear underwear during that time.

B00ne

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
judging from the girls periods I know the percentage of diaper user seems pretty low - and my guess is girls being in nudist camps ( still wondering what that is) are unlikely to be the diaper lovers...

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: SammySon
I don't know if there is anything *bad* about it. I just find it a bit bizarre, especially since so many of them are Christian.
Oh, right, Christians don't have sex.. I forgot.
I mean, they hardly even know what the other sex looks like!

All that alterboy love is taking it's toll

I know a lot of Christians pretend to forget this, but apparently God doesn't want them to have sex before marriage. So, assuming that none of these teenagers are married, there really shouldn't be a lot of sex going on there. Of course we all know how much most Christians really listen to this, apparently it's ok with God if you are very selective about what particular rules you follow. I must have missed that part of the Bible.

PS: Not a Bible thumper, I just find hypocracy very funny. Like this girl I used to know who gave up snacks for Lent, and stricly followed that, but had no problem having sex with a number of different guys, none of whom she was married to. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the whole Christian thing had me a little confused.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Originally posted by: SammySon
I don't know if there is anything *bad* about it. I just find it a bit bizarre, especially since so many of them are Christian.
Oh, right, Christians don't have sex.. I forgot.
I mean, they hardly even know what the other sex looks like!

All that alterboy love is taking it's toll

I know a lot of Christians pretend to forget this, but apparently God doesn't want them to have sex before marriage. So, assuming that none of these teenagers are married, there really shouldn't be a lot of sex going on there. Of course we all know how much most Christians really listen to this, apparently it's ok with God if you are very selective about what particular rules you follow. I must have missed that part of the Bible.

PS: Not a Bible thumper, I just find hypocracy very funny. Like this girl I used to know who gave up snacks for Lent, and stricly followed that, but had no problem having sex with a number of different guys, none of whom she was married to. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the whole Christian thing had me a little confused.

so so true.........

-Xionide

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Originally posted by: rbloedow Dude, just thinking about it is disgusting. Why would a girl want to go to a nudist camp if all she's going to see is a bunch of boys with hard-ons over her?
Perhaps she's a dirty whore who would enjoy taking on three guys at once. </EX-GF reference>Edit - Spelling - M4H
LOL. Your Ex didn't like multiple females at once?
I think you're a little confused regarding genders. Reread above please. But no, she didn't mind multiple females. ;) - M4H

I don't see what I am confused about. You said she was your Ex, and enjoyed three guys at once, all I asked was if she liked multiple females.

Ah. Ok.

Yes, she did.

And before you ask for pics, search the Internet. She's probably on there somewhere.

- M4H

Tried.,,, we want PICS!!!