WTF is this movie??

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
From the makers of Scary Movie. It's a spoof of the "epic" movie genre . What'd you expect from them?

The twisted minds of two of the six writers of "Scary Movie" tackle the biggest mega-blockbusters of all time in "Epic Movie." The story centers on four not-so-young orphans: one raised by a curator at the Louvre (where an albino assassin lurks), another a refugee from Mexican "libre" wrestling, the third a recent victim of snakes on her plane, and the fourth a "normal" resident of a mutant "X"-community. The hapless quartet visits a chocolate factory, where they stumble into an enchanted wardrobe that transports them to the land of Gnarnia (with a "G"). There they meet a flamboyant pirate captain and earnest students of wizardry - and join forces with, among others, a wise-but-horny lion to defeat the evil White Bitch of Gnarnia.

If you read your own link you'd see that.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: ahurtt
From the makers of Scary Movie. It's a spoof of the "epic" movie genre . What'd you expect from them?

The twisted minds of two of the six writers of "Scary Movie" tackle the biggest mega-blockbusters of all time in "Epic Movie." The story centers on four not-so-young orphans: one raised by a curator at the Louvre (where an albino assassin lurks), another a refugee from Mexican "libre" wrestling, the third a recent victim of snakes on her plane, and the fourth a "normal" resident of a mutant "X"-community. The hapless quartet visits a chocolate factory, where they stumble into an enchanted wardrobe that transports them to the land of Gnarnia (with a "G"). There they meet a flamboyant pirate captain and earnest students of wizardry - and join forces with, among others, a wise-but-horny lion to defeat the evil White Bitch of Gnarnia.

If you read your own link you'd see that.

ok that sounds stupid yet funny.

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
i like spoof movies a la Naked Gun and Airplane but these recent ones are so bad that they make my head hurt

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
the scary movie series was pretty bad. and all this is (from what i can tell) is a parody of The Da Vinci Code, Narnia and Charlie and the Chocolate factory. sounds pretty dumb to me.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Spooner
i like spoof movies a la Naked Gun and Airplane but these recent ones are so bad that they make my head hurt

Yeah, I loved them. The Airplane movies were excellent. Top Secret too, another fine spoof movie.
"Latrine!"