WTF? Demonstrators Swarm Karl Roves House, Beat on Windows and Walls

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sierrita

Mar 24, 2002
Originally posted by: nutxo
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: bozack
Originally posted by: Acanthus
Precision airstrike? :beer::D

Honestly i would vote against the dream act. Illegals shouldnt be in the country, let alone taken of by the country.

God is pissed off that a bunch of mafia thugs stole the Presidency of the Nation under Him and proceeded on an illegal war of imperial conquest that's killed hundreds of American soldiers. This is nothing compared to what he deserves. He should be tried with the rest of the thugs before the world court. His property ought to be seized and sold and the proceeds given to the children of the dead.

rolleye.gif

Yeah, that's pretty extreme, Moonbeam...a trial?...maybe the more measured response would be like Nutxo's and use bullets. So far that's the way the administration has solved its problems, and everything in the world is just grand.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
Originally posted by: dahunan
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A31890-2004Mar28.html

They should have arrested every single one of those people who stepped on his property. This is ridiculous. You can't start storming peoples houses because you don't like thier politics.

I wish they would have been strapped with explosives.

:disgust: That isn't even funny.

Political LIARS and SMEAR Tacticians are very similar to terrorists.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

They should have arrested every single one of those people who stepped on his property. This is ridiculous. You can't start storming peoples houses because you don't like thier politics.

:disgust: That isn't even funny.

Political LIARS and SMEAR Tacticians are very similar to terrorists.

if we're gonna do that we'd have to kill off every politician alive, and most of their staffs.

and we should probably do it to CYA middle managers at most companies.

and most of the media.

and most of the people on this board.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

Feel free to step up to the plate, mouth.

These people crossed the line. If something like that ever happened to me and my kids were home . . .

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: TheGameIs21
Um...

Are we supposed to feel sorry for these folks who trespassed on private property because they want the state/federal governments to spend money on the illegal Immigrant children when the illegal family has paid nothing to the government for these services? If your children are disturbed Mr or Mrs illegal Immigrant, maybe you should take them back home or become legal yourself and start paying taxes like the legal residents of this country. Then you will have a voice.

I wish they would have put them in jail for trespassing. I'd vote against/pigeon hole this it too.

I agree, who is the assmonkey who is sponsoring this bill?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002

Much as I think Rove deserved this and more, the protestors were out of line the moment they stepped onto his lawn. They have a legal right to demonstrate on public property in front of his house. They do not have the right to trespass on his property, pound on his house, etc.

That said, isn't this the same tactic many anti-abortion protestors have used against doctors? Two wrongs don't make a right, but I wonder how many hypocrites supported one and condemn the other.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Bowfinger

Much as I think Rove deserved this and more, the protestors were out of line the moment they stepped onto his lawn. They have a legal right to demonstrate on public property in front of his house. They do not have the right to trespass on his property, pound on his house, etc.

That said, isn't this the same tactic many anti-abortion protestors have used against doctors? Two wrongs don't make a right, but I wonder how many hypocrites supported one and condemn the other.

...and the same tactics PETA and other extremists use; I agree with you, but must say I am suprised to find you on the side of reason yet again :)