WTF Bush is a moron

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Bush isn't a moron . . . he's a tool. The people that voted for him are morons.

Actually, if the other idiot running for president were in office right now, he probably would have gone running like hell with his tail between his legs. I'm glad we have a pres with some balls -even if they're the only method of thinking that he's capable of.

The rest of this world points and laughs at the US, and you think that is a good thing?

Wildcats

Jan 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Chris A
6. He is about run an election campaign with 250 + million dollars; this is the reason we need campaign finance reform.

Come on it has nothing to do with the $$$ Perhaps if the Dems were to put up someone worth voting for it might be a good excuse but so far all I am seeing is a bunch of whiners...

COME ON! Politics has EVERYTHING to do with dollars! Even if you like Bush, you should at least understand that basic fundamental fact of politics. How naive are Republicans anyway? Even as an Independent/Democrat, I know that whoever has enough $$ (and knows how to spend it) wins the election.

Granted, even money from Forbes can't buy an election if you look like a dork (Forbes, Perot, etc). Looks is also important, to a point.

Bush will win (be hired by his sponsors) for another 4 years. Just wait and see. He's got the $$. He's not ugly. Just a dumb puppet who will say what he's told to say.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Sarcasticor

Actually, if the other idiot running for president were in office right now, he probably would have gone running like hell with his tail between his legs. I'm glad we have a pres with some balls -even if they're the only method of thinking that he's capable of.

The rest of this world points and laughs at the US, and you think that is a good thing?
The rest of the world had been pointing and laughing while Clinton was in office. Now I think they are more pointing and accusing.

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Originally posted by: jjones

The rest of the world had been pointing and laughing while Clinton was in office. Now I think they are more pointing and accusing.

The rest of the world didn't care about Clintons little mishap... It was just the moral right in the US that cared...

Now you got Bush, what a moron, but we are not laughing at him, we are laughing at the peoples feeble attempts to look the other way when he lies to you, or to justify the lies as if there was a shred of truth in them.

And those who are not laughing are scared or angry.

Bush woke up and said "i have a great idea how to limit terrorism, we piss them all off"

It's sad really.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

When Clinton was in office the rest of the world pointed and laughed at our puritan culture. Our sexual obsession.

In the rest of the world people realize a leader has a personal life. They care more about their leader's public persona,
the one that affects their lives, than they do about crawling around under everyone's bed. As if the Republican's beds
didn't have skeletons under them. Henry Hide for instance. Or Newt Gingrich. I always respect a man who goes all the
way to the hospital to tell his wife who is battling cancer he's going to divorce her. Real humanitarian there. Or Henry Hide with his son he never admitted to having. Another shining example to us all. He called it "youthful indiscretion" only problem was he was over 40 years old at the time.

Yeah, they were laughing. At the repressed obsessed Americans who can't separate private conscentual sex from a leader's public life.

Clinton didn't ruin the economy, lie to start a war and sell the country to the highest bidders. Now Bush, that's a laugh.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Take it easy fellas. Read my response again. I didn't specifically say they were laughing at Clinton, although they were and with good reason. Just like I didn't say they are specifically accusing Bush, although they are and with good reason. There's more to it than just two people in the Presidency.

Edit: speling

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN

When Clinton was in office the rest of the world pointed and laughed at our puritan culture. Our sexual obsession.

In the rest of the world people realize a leader has a personal life. They care more about their leader's public persona,
the one that affects their lives, than they do about crawling around under everyone's bed. As if the Republican's beds
didn't have skeletons under them. Henry Hide for instance. Or Newt Gingrich. I always respect a man who goes all the
way to the hospital to tell his wife who is battling cancer he's going to divorce her. Real humanitarian there. Or Henry Hide with his son he never admitted to having. Another shining example to us all. He called it "youthful indiscretion" only problem was he was over 40 years old at the time.

Yeah, they were laughing. At the repressed obsessed Americans who can't separate private conscentual sex from a leader's public life.

Clinton didn't ruin the economy, lie to start a war and sell the country to the highest bidders. Now Bush, that's a laugh.

amen brotha

Francois Mitterand commited adultery and has a daughter outside his marriage
our own freaking king has a bastard daughter. Do you really think we care about that??

we demand good policies from our politics. Whatever happens in their bedroom is private.

Yes, europeans were laughing but not with Clinton. We were laughing with the puritans.
impeaching a president because he had a bj

the only crime he commited was the fact that lewinsky is butt ugly

only in the USA I guess

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: freegeeks
Originally posted by: BOBDN

amen brotha

Francois Mitterand commited adultery and has a daughter outside his marriage
our own freaking king has a bastard daughter. Do you really think we care about that??

we demand good policies from our politics. Whatever happens in their bedroom is private.

Yes, europeans were laughing but not with Clinton. We were laughing with the puritans.
impeaching a president because he had a bj

the only crime he commited was the fact that lewinsky is butt ugly

only in the USA I guess

I agree with everything except the part about Monica Lewinsky. Oh, she's butt ugly alright. But in her chosen past time
butt ugly is an atribute. Those butt ugly ladies really do work harder. And look at the way she's built. Like a linebacker for the Rams. I'll bet she could suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose.

batmang

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2003
i'd make clinton president right now if i had the power. so what if he had an affair, at least he lied with dignity. :D

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Clinton has sex with the fat broad = itty-bitty problem (between him and his wife)
Clinton is asked if he had sex with fat broad = no problem (it's just a question)
Clinton says "yea, so what?" = itty-bitty problem (between him and his wife)
Clinton lies and denies everything = itty-bitty problem (so he's a liar. big deal. ain't they all?)
Clinton lies to the American public on TV = Big problem. (We put you in office, Jackass. Lie all you want to your wife, but don't fvck with those that put you in office.)
Clinton lies under oath = HUGE problem (give him the boot.)

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Gaard
Clinton has sex with the fat broad = itty-bitty problem (between him and his wife)
Clinton is asked if he had sex with fat broad = no problem (it's just a question)
Clinton lies and denies everything = itty-bitty problem (so he's a liar. big deal. ain't they all?)
Clinton lies to the American public on TV = Big problem. (We put you in office, Jackass. Lie all you want to your wife, but don't fvck with those that put you in office.)

rolleye.gif

Someone get unstuck in 1998, and move on with their life.

Here in 2003, we got another lying president whos lies got thousands of Iraqi lives and hundreds of Americans killed.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

rolleye.gif

Here in 2003, we got another lying president whos lies got thousands of Iraqi lives and hundreds of Americans killed.

I don't know how to respond to you. Are you saying that because Bush is a liar that it makes Clinton's lies ok? Or are you saying that because Bush's lies are bigger that that somehow cancels any lies Clinton commited?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

rolleye.gif

I don't know how to respond to you. Are you saying that because Bush is a liar that it makes Clinton's lies ok? Or are you saying that because Bush's lies are bigger that that somehow cancels any lies Clinton commited?

I think he's saying stop living in the past. What happened with Clinton is over and done with and you can't change it now. Whereas the matters concerning Bush are still at hand and have yet to be dealt with. What's the point of crying over spilt milk yesterday when your house is on fire today? (is that a quote or did I just make that up? either way I like it) :)

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I didn't think that making a statement about Clinton was an indication of living in the past. Would I still be living in the past if I said Nixon was a crook? Oh well.

PS - I liked your quote. ;)

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
You may be right about the living in the past thing... I suppose you're not really living in the past just for bringing up a past issue... You would, however, be living in the past if you kept harping on the issue (which I can't say I've seen you do).

I liked the quote too, I think I'll have to put that one away for later use :)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
You may be right about the living in the past thing... I suppose you're not really living in the past just for bringing up a past issue... You would, however, be living in the past if you kept harping on the issue (which I can't say I've seen you do).

I liked the quote too, I think I'll have to put that one away for later use :)

What about those who bring up the 2000 election all the time? You know, the "celestial" ones;)

Oh well - Bush is a idiot and a moron today - but an evil leader hatching sinister plots tommorow
rolleye.gif
- Keep up the hate spew - it's helping us conservative/Republicans. Bush landslide in '04! hehe:D

CkG

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
CkG, I'm not one of those who brings up the 2000 election. What happened is in the past and there's no use whining about it. I happened to have voted for Bush in '00 and a straight Republican ticket in '00 as well as '02. I now regret having done so but I don't have a time machine so I can't change it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a democrat now, I dislike them as much as I do republicans. As far as Bush goes... Don't get me started on him. I'm convinced Bush is the Anti-christ and that's all there is to that.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
CkG, I'm not one of those who brings up the 2000 election. What happened is in the past and there's no use whining about it. I happened to have voted for Bush in '00 and a straight Republican ticket in '00 as well as '02. I now regret having done so but I don't have a time machine so I can't change it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a democrat now, I dislike them as much as I do republicans. As far as Bush goes... Don't get me started on him. I'm convinced Bush is the Anti-christ and that's all there is to that.

Hehehe

The 2000 election jab wasn't intended for you;) The "celestial" ones will be along shortly - you will know by their name.:)

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Hehehe :D, You're a card CAD... The celestial ones known by their name..

Ponder yonder wonder grows... and goes... aimlessly amid.. .. what's this... a metorite becons me forth.. to fantasy land the home of pencil man and veggie man and toto you're there too.. :D

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: LunarRay

Ponder yonder wonder grows... and goes... aimlessly amid.. .. what's this... a metorite becons me forth.. to fantasy land the home of pencil man and veggie man and toto you're there too.. :D

dude, put the bong down....

or as Eric Cartman would say "Hippies, hippies everywhere! They wanna save the earth but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad!"

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

or as Eric Cartman would say "Hippies, hippies everywhere! They wanna save the earth but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad!"

<cough> <cough> <nudge> <nudge> Psssttt - look at the name;) The other should strut on in here shortly ;)

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

I'm sorry.... we've not been introduced.. you're currently addressing an illusion... my hair be short... and grey.. what's still there... a bit to go.. In any event, what's a bong? and who is eric cartman.... philosopher?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

<cough> <cough> <nudge> <nudge> Psssttt - look at the name;) The other should strut on in here shortly ;)

CkG

It seems you are in the CADamajority and that is fine... I could see you as a fine government worker... a civil servant...:D

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

It seems you are in the CADamajority and that is fine... I could see you as a fine government worker... a civil servant...:D

Actually, I have renounced my ties to the Republican party earlier this year, and do not affiliate myself with any major political party. This is how I distinguish myself politically: Republicans vote with their brains alone, Democrats with their hearts, I on the other hand vote using BOTH - what good is a noble feeling from the heart without a brain to think it through? What good is a rational plan without a heart to know how it will affect those in need?