WTF Bush is a moron

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Bush is a moron because he has no reason not to be. He has had everything in his life handed to him without the slightest effort.

Grades not good enough for college? That's ok, daddy will buy your way into Yale.

Uh oh. There's a war comming! But that's fine, since your pa's influence will keep you from getting drafted! You don't even have to leave the country.

Wanna start a company? Sure, here's a wad of cash to buy everything you need to begin with a small empire.

Want to run for office? Ok, just follow the party script and everything will be fine.

Want to finish Daddy's business in Iraq but don't have a good reason? We'll get one for you.

Ok, so the last one is still in debate, but you get the point. He has hardly had to do anything his whole life. Why would you expect him to change now?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Bush isn't a moron . . . he's a tool. The people that voted for him are morons.

Actually, if the other idiot running for president were in office right now, he probably would have gone running like hell with his tail between his legs. I'm glad we have a pres with some balls -even if they're the only method of thinking that he's capable of.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Where would he run . . . Camp David? Do you remember the campaign? Gore was making a big deal out of how much MORE he would spend on national defense than Bush. While I doubt Gore would have waged war on Iraq he would definitely take a shot at Al Qaeda . . . and maybe . . . just maybe . . . he wouldn't run afterwards.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Heh. I don't believe one word out of that slimeball's mouth. He can say all he wants to get elected, but it's the yellow-belly spineless personality backing that fake "I'll say anything to get elected" persona that I don't trust.

At least, with Bush, if he can actually GET the words out of his mouth, he means them.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
I'm not sure . . . technically you don't really mean it when someone else wrote them . . . that's part of the reason it's hard to say it. Now when Bush goes off the cuff, he often means what he says . . . essentially providing new evidence that he's a moron . . . oops I mean tool.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Gore just strikes me as one of those slick mofos that will kiss your ass until he has the power to do otherwise. I'm glad we have the man we have now.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
I hate Bush because:

1. He has done more damage to civil rights in three years than any president in the history of the United States.
2. He has unjustly gone to war against another nation, alienating ourselves from the rest of the world.
3. His tax cuts that were supposed to help the economy mostly helped out people already making 100,000+ / year.
4. He has lied to the American people about the evidence we had against Iraq.
5. He has done nothing to shore up the economy or to attempt to keep jobs in the United States
6. He is about run an election campaign with 250 + million dollars; this is the reason we need campaign finance reform.

The list could go on much longer.

Chris A

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
6. He is about run an election campaign with 250 + million dollars; this is the reason we need campaign finance reform.

Come on it has nothing to do with the $$$ Perhaps if the Dems were to put up someone worth voting for it might be a good excuse but so far all I am seeing is a bunch of whiners...

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber
I hate Bush because:

1. He has done more damage to civil rights in three years than any president in the history of the United States.
2. He has unjustly gone to war against another nation, alienating ourselves from the rest of the world.
3. His tax cuts that were supposed to help the economy mostly helped out people already making 100,000+ / year.
4. He has lied to the American people about the evidence we had against Iraq.
5. He has done nothing to shore up the economy or to attempt to keep jobs in the United States

The list could go on much longer.

Wow - six "blind bombs" :p that missed on each target. Whodda thunk it:D

1. While there are some things I find highly questionable coming from the DOJ I hardly think similar things wouldn't have happened under any administration after 9/11.
2. Your opinion which doesn't hold much weight considering other nations are still looking to us for help. Exactly who did we alienate?
3. Seems to me that I was helped out via a tax rate cut and child tax credits - I do not make 100K+ per year. Infact millions of people were effectively taken off the income tax rolls with Bush's tax cuts.
4. Again - that is your opinion fed by the leftists and the media. Prove his reasons were totally false and that he lied.
5. Umm - did you miss the whole tax-cut phase or do you just wish to ignore its good effects?
6. How would you like to see campaigns financed? Seems to me that Bush recieves money from people who support him and his positions. Guess other candidates need more people to put their money where their mouth is if you think that money is what wins elections.

seems to me you reached base once in six tries(DOJ), and that one time was on a fielder's choice. Next time bring something bigger than sparklers to battle field.:)

CkG

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
I do find it a tad troubling that Bush plans to raise 170-200 mil for the primary and then collect taxpayer financing to run against the Democratic nominee. Why not totally cut himself off from the public tit? It's not like he isn't traveling around in gubment vehicles. The government foot the bill for Sec Labor, Commerce, and Treasury "Jobs Tour" which was nothing more than a campaign bus ride. Bush is worthless . . . actually he's worse than that b/c he costs us money.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
I do find it a tad troubling that Bush plans to raise 170-200 mil for the primary and then collect taxpayer financing to run against the Democratic nominee. Why not totally cut himself off from the public tit? It's not like he isn't traveling around in gubment vehicles. The government foot the bill for Sec Labor, Commerce, and Treasury "Jobs Tour" which was nothing more than a campaign bus ride. Bush is worthless . . . actually he's worse than that b/c he costs us money.

Compared to those "candidates" who have missed vote after vote - which is their JOB? Bush isn't neglecting his duties while making campaign stumps - certain other candidates are racking up some nasty voting attendance percentages. Hmmm....

CkG

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt

Actually, if the other idiot running for president were in office right now, he probably would have gone running like hell with his tail between his legs. I'm glad we have a pres with some balls -even if they're the only method of thinking that he's capable of.

You watch too many John Wayne films.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: BarneyFife
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt

You watch too many John Wayne films.

You must have drank too much of that french whine.:p

CkG

Edit - I spelled "wine" incorrectly ;)

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Compared to those "candidates" who have missed vote after vote - which is their JOB? Bush isn't neglecting his duties while making campaign stumps - certain other candidates are racking up some nasty voting attendance percentages. Hmmm....

CkG

Oh don't misunderstand me . . . they sux, too. But the only reason Bush isn't neglecting his duties is b/c he doesn't work very much. Ashcroft and Rumsfeld are essentially running shadow governments. Personally, the less Bush works would be better for all Americans if the Congress and judiciary would step up and put a leash on this administration's rabid dogs . . . I won't say what I really think they need . . . somebody might be watching.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Tabb
Who wants a ban!

You need a ban. I suggest the roll on.

Free speech. Bush is an idiot. His life is proof. Read ClueLis' post. It's accurate.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Actually, I think Bush sucker punched a lot of them. He promised to be different than Clinton, a man of character, a uniter, a centrist, and no nation building. Not everybody has the insight into people to see past their facade. I would, however, say that anybody who votes for him a second time is a moron.