WTF? Blockbuster sent out a movie that wasn't next on my queue.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
I had 3 movies ahead of the movie they sent out. 2 said short wait, but the other one said Available. :thumbsdown:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
OMG fucking blockbuster! they fucking suck they sent out a movie out of order! my god!

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
They probably shipped the "Available" copy to someone before getting to you and just haven't updated the status yet.

I've determined that it takes them about a day longer to ship if my top 3 items aren't all "Available", so I've moved everything else to the bottom of my queue.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: joshsquall
They probably shipped the "Available" copy to someone before getting to you and just haven't updated the status yet.

I've determined that it takes them about a day longer to ship if my top 3 items aren't all "Available", so I've moved everything else to the bottom of my queue.

Yeah. I've noticed that too. I would have rather waited an extra day for one of the other movies to become available though. I'm staying with my parents for 2 weeks and brought my HD-DVD player. I wanted to rent movies that my dad would enjoy too. Oh well.