WTC a conspiracy?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001

<< ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security? how do you explain the fbi not picking up any leads before hand? the media said there had to be an insider, someone close to airport security, someone AMERICAN, but all of a sudden this idea was dropped, (coincedence?). If you ask me, ALL fingers lead to the US government. The government wants their people to NOT be open minded, thats why they need all this patriotism. But I know what they ARE UP TOO, ANd I dont Care if you guys believe me or not. Me and my friend have been thinkging bout it for week now and it helps you be open minded if you smoke some weed a lil bit here and there.

peace
>>

I especially like the part that says "ALL fingers lead to the US government." That's definitely pretty funny... you've got a wild imagination.. good for you.. now try and figure out in what way we could stop this conspiracy before it gets out of hand... before they do more damage like blow up the military capital of america, the pentagon.. oh that's right, the pentagon already gave them permission to do that didn't they??!! cause in case you forgot they attacked the pentagon... and were headed towards the white house.. why would they say that one of the planes were headed towards the white house.. if it were planned by the US gov't i'm sure they would not have only planned to hit the white house, but actually hit it....

<< Coocoo certainly wears his name well. >>

hahahaha!!!! thats pretty damn funny...

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

<< Me and my friend have been thinkging bout it for week now and it helps you be open minded if you smoke some weed a lil bit here and there.
peace
>>

just what I though...

Pass it to the left man ;)

seriously.... I dont think that the US government is as stupid as our commander in chief... there are plenty of other ways to raise american sentament in the US.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< Someone is smoking some good stuff, pass it around. NOT SHARING IS NOT COOL!
>>

Here, here! Pass it around...share the love. ;) :D

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
Hey....that's not a very nice joke..........not a very good one either.....at least make it somewhat believable!;)

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Hmm...this makes about as much sense as my own conspiracy theory. I have a theory that Sony did it. Think about it...Sony released the first playstation, and there was the bombing. Now they released playstation 2, and this happens. On top of that, we have all those silly PS9 commercials too...hint at a future attack?! come on...this is just plain silly.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Ok so your trying to tell me the US wants to get back at bin laden for taking out an embassy and killing like a dozen people so they need an excuse so they kill 6,000 people????? o yea that makes since lets kill 500 times more people then he did to make an excuse just to go kill this guy who didnt do something half as bad as what we just did. Yep we are all stupid enough to think like that. GJ man u figured it all out.

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Now let me get this right... to avenge the murder of 200 americans, we plot to kill thousands more so we can have the satisfaction of killing a couple thousand terrorists and a couple hundred camels? ..... yea right...

blueghost75

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2000
look at my sig.... "power corrupts, absolute power corupts absolutely"

I am NOT saying that our government did this or was involved in it, I am simply telling you to think about that statement. Now go read about some governments in the past, and why/how they failed.

I am waiting for this issue of National Inquirer with the Satan smoke on the cover.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

<< ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security? >>

I'd be more likely to blame the [well-known] inadequacies of airport security.

<< how do you explain the fbi not picking up any leads before hand? >>

How about government beauracracy, and the lack of information sharing amoung intelligence and law enforcement agencies?

<< the media said there had to be an insider, someone close to airport security, someone AMERICAN, but all of a sudden this idea was dropped, (coincedence?). >>

The media never said it had to be an AMERICAN (citizenship is not a requirement to work in an airport), and the idea has not been dropped. I heard it mentioned again just last night on CNN.

<< ...ALL fingers lead to the US government. >>

Sure, if you smoke a lot of crack...

Answer these questions: How was the US government able to hire hijackers to kill themselves? Who in his right mind would take a job knowing full well he wouldn't be around to collect a paycheck? Why would the government attack the Pentagon (its own building), instead of another civilian target that would have had an even greater impact on the American people? (think of how pissed we'd all be if they took out the Sears Tower and a football stadium or two)

Please tell me you don't really believe the crap you're spewing, and that you're just a troll looking to get a rise out of people. If not, I really feel sorry for you; but I'm impressed that you're able to use a computer in spite of your obvious handicap.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001

<< ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security? >>

Maybe you were working the x-ray.

Dork.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
ooOOOO - WHEEEE-E-E-E-E - oooo < Cues theramin sound, as in old sci-fi movies >

CooCoo18 -- If you really believe this was a U.S. conspiracy, try a quick visit back to Planet Earth. Your reality check just bounced. :Q

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

<< WTC a conspiracy? >>

There you go, letting the cat out of the bag again... what will you reveal next, the secret government consipiracy to use the Teletubbies to exert mind control on our young?

Amazing. The government has enough trouble just getting our mail delivered, and you think they could pull off a conspiracy of this sort. <sigh> there's a sucker born every minute i guess....

ttn1

Oct 24, 2000
CooCoo, don't you know that the conspirators read this forum!!

You need to strip down and run out of your house right now and don't look back. Quick before they catch you!!!

Satellites are now locking on to the target. 5,4,3,2.........

j/k

ttn1

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Pretty sick and disrespectful of fellow Americans.. Especially the DEAD ones. :|

Fscking troll..

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

<< Hmm...this makes about as much sense as my own conspiracy theory. I have a theory that Sony did it. Think about it...Sony released the first playstation, and there was the bombing. Now they released playstation 2, and this happens. On top of that, we have all those silly PS9 commercials too...hint at a future attack?! come on...this is just plain silly. >>

Oh No! Run away!

Nice;)