WTC a conspiracy?

CooCoo18

Jul 16, 2001
folks, my friend was telling me about how the WTC could have been a conspiracy. He said the US government hired people to hijack some planes and blow up the wtc so they could get revenge on the afghans and have the support from all americans to fight bin laden. He told me the US wanted vengeance against bin laden for blowing up the US embasseys and their ship, so they hired ppl to blow up wtc so they could get support from more americans to support their cause. The more i think about it, the more im starting to believe it.. just think about it, it think it could make you relize what is going down.

vash

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Someone is smoking some good stuff, pass it around. NOT SHARING IS NOT COOL!

I bet the person who told you that also belong to the rest of the conspiracy clubs in the rest of the world too. Not everything we think or hear is true, but with something like this, its pretty obvious we wouldn't do it.

vash

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
Yep, and they wanted to destroy our economy so even they would lose much money:)

Shouldn't you be watching X-files right now???

LiQiCE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
First of all, I highly doubt the US government is that diabolical ... Second of all, EVEN if what you said is true, I think the US government could "stage" a terrorist attack with a much lower casualty rate and STILL achieve the same effect. They did *NOT* need to kill over 6,000 people and send our economy reeling into a possible recession so they would have an excuse to get Bin Laden. Unless somebody in Washington is REALLY stupid and I doubt that they would be this dumb ... My take is that this is just a horrible event and the US government had nothing to do with it ... Anyways, who would you hire to fly a plane into a building ... "Yeah we'll pay you a million dollars to go kill yourself ..." I'd sure go for that one ... Now how am I going to spend my million... Maybe a nice big fatty Air condition cuz it's gonna be HOT IN HELL!

Feb 24, 2001
heh, heard one that bush planned it to get funding for the missle thingy, what is up with people?? are they really that delusional?

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
How could the US hire someone to kill himself while taking down the WTC? The money paid to the hijackers wouldn't be of much use to them afterwards...

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001

<< First of all, I highly doubt the US government is that diabolical ... Second of all, EVEN if what you said is true, I think the US government could "stage" a terrorist attack with a much lower casualty rate and STILL achieve the same effect. They did *NOT* need to kill over 6,000 people and send our economy reeling into a possible recession so they would have an excuse to get Bin Laden. Unless somebody in Washington is REALLY stupid and I doubt that they would be this dumb ... My take is that this is just a horrible event and the US government had nothing to do with it ... Anyways, who would you hire to fly a plane into a building ... "Yeah we'll pay you a million dollars to go kill yourself ..." I'd sure go for that one ... Now how am I going to spend my million... Maybe a nice big fatty Air condition cuz it's gonna be HOT IN HELL! >>

yep, my point exactly. I also thought about conspiracy angle on this but decided that it was way too extreme and huge to hide from 200 million+ people in the US and 5 billion plus worldwide

CooCoo18

Jul 16, 2001
ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security? how do you explain the fbi not picking up any leads before hand? the media said there had to be an insider, someone close to airport security, someone AMERICAN, but all of a sudden this idea was dropped, (coincedence?). If you ask me, ALL fingers lead to the US government. The government wants their people to NOT be open minded, thats why they need all this patriotism. But I know what they ARE UP TOO, ANd I dont Care if you guys believe me or not. Me and my friend have been thinkging bout it for week now and it helps you be open minded if you smoke some weed a lil bit here and there.

peace

Hakunin

May 12, 2001
Smells like a nice load of BS...

<<ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security?>>

Hmm, maybe the fact that knives with blades less than 4" as well as box cutters were allowed on most major airlines, and the fact that Logan Airport (Where flights 11 and 175 came from) has repeatedly failed security tests, when people tried to sneak past security with a fake gun, bomb, etc.

Unclemo

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
i hope your friend is not living in this country. I would hate to think that his dumb@$$ is near me. People like that should be dragged out to a field and.... they cause more disruption than benefit to society. Morons are popping up everywhere...

Zoltarc

Sep 11, 2000
That's just a sick stupid idea. All these conspiracy things are getting quite annoying now.

Stop them

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
you be open minded if you smoke some weed a lil bit here and there

OMG that explains it all.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001

<< ok, for all ya non-believers out there how do you explain the terriorist getting past airport security? >>

They didn't have anything with them that would seem threatening. Just some small knives, and even those were hidden. You were allowed before this incident to take small knives on the plane, such as a swiss army knife and the like. Why would security stop them when this is all they had and it was allowed?

<< how do you explain the fbi not picking up any leads before hand? >>

They did pick up some leads. But the FBI and the CIA gets THOUSANDS of potential "leads" on cases every year. They don't have the capacity to track down every single one at this point in time, so they try to go for the more credible ones. If someone said to them "hey, 19 terriorists are going to hijack 4 planes. Two of them are going to crash into and destroy the world trade center towers, 1 is going to crash into the pentagon and the other into the white house (or whatever the lasts intended target was)." You have to admit that seems pretty far fetched when you consider the large volume of false leads the the FBI and CIA get. Now of cource, you can say after the fact "Hey, why the fvck didn't they follow up that lead?!?!?" But this is after the fact and everything seems simple in retrospect, when in reality it isn't.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
That?s complete bullsh!t. A sick, sick, sick theory. More people died horrible, screaming deaths on that day than any other day ever in the US. Take some time to rethink what you?re saying.

Rison

May 11, 2001
Now now, this is coocoo's therapist. Apparently he forgot to take his regular dose and someone let him use the clinic's pc. be kind. thank you

-----Dr. Rison

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Anybody else ever notice that these whacko conspiracy threads invariably emanate from some newb with their profile hidden?

Russ, NCNE