wow WTF redbox?

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
i usually order movies from my phone, but just went to their website and holy shit they have completely ruined it. just another example of companies changing shit for the sake of change then making it worse while doing it.

there used to be a simple "bluray" filter right smack on the home page. now i can't even figure out if it exists anywhere on the website.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
just another example of companies changing shit for the sake of change then making it worse while doing it.

Just wait till Apple releases the iPhone 7 without a headphone jack. That's going to be so messed up.

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
I think all movie rental/streaming sites have sucky interfaces because if it were too clean and orderly, people would more quickly realize that the selection isn't all that great.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I got no issues. Just reserved 2 discs!

i reserved a movie too, but it was finding it in the clutter instead of filtering by bluray i had to find the movie in the list of all the b rated shit on dvd only.

prior i could filter by bluray and the movie would be right at the top since it's a newer movie. much easier and intuitive.

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Just went to the site and there's a filter up top for all formats, bluray or dvd. It doesn't show up all the time on the main screen but if you click something like New Releases or See More it shows up as a drop down at the top of the screen.