Wow! Some strange family relations here - real strange

todpod

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2001
I work in child welware in a small county in PA, this type of thing is not unusal, sick and demented but not unusal. I couldn't imagine doing this stuff in the big city.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: xSkyDrAx
How is your cousin your daughter as well :confused:

you have a child with your first cousin. your daughter = 2nd cousin OR you have a child with your uncle/aunt therefore your daughter = first cousin.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: MisterCornell
It's San Fransisco. What do you expect?

It's SOUTH San Francisco. It's where all the alabama rednecks who moved west live.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
From my trips to SSF I seem to get the image of predominantly Asian/Hispanic culture there. No hicks at all.

In fact... Did I even see any hicks, let alone whiteys!?

jemcam

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: aplefka
Dammit, they're giving California a bad name.

"GIVING"????

California has had a bad name for a long, long time.

BTW, who's your next movie star governor going to be?
Read any news out of Berkley lately? d

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: episodic
http://www.smdailyjournal.org/...5-05&storyID=38793

Quote:

"A South San Francisco man who had sex with a cousin who might also have been his daughter, and who might have fathered the teenager?s infant son, was sentenced to four years in prison Friday in San Mateo County Superior Court."

:Q :Q
Ugggh...can someone express this in some sort of flowchart? I just came back from a run and my brain is having problems with the relationships...

Crazy blue states...

UlricT

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
Henry asked the court to issue a no-contact order to prohibit Sanchez from contacting the victim and her son.

Chase argued against the order. ?If the child is his, he would like to have contact and take care of that child.?

Runde asked, ?Which one??

bwaaahaha!