wow, our gov't is stupid

ShadowBlade

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
go to washington DC on google maps...the area where the capitol building is is all pixelated out...now if im a terrorist and theres one spot on a sattelite image thats blurred out like that, where would i go for?

note: i am not a terrorist

icejunkie

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2004
a lot of building rooftops are whited out as well... and trust me, they already know where all the major targets are and how to get there :roll:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: ShadowBlade
go to washington DC on google maps...the area where the capitol building is is all pixelated out...now if im a terrorist and theres one spot on a sattelite image thats blurred out like that, where would i go for?

note: i am not a terrorist

Actually, it's not the government that's stupid, it's you. You can go to any map and see where the White House is. BUT, you can't see specific targets/buildings/locations if google blurs them out.

MagicConch

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2005
I can picture them crowded around a computer with Bin Laden saying " press Ctrl-Alt-Delete!"

ShadowBlade

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
well they dont blur out things like the pentagon or the white house, just the capitol building

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I sent a link to this thread to the FBI. We will let them decide if you are a terrorist or not.

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
How I wish that this was even close to the stupidist thing our government has done.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Don't worry, I have all the intact images saved from before they decided to white them out. PM me and I'll send them via email.

FBI/CIA person reading this, I kid! I kid! Tis a joke!
*sigh* Now I know there's a file on me for sure.

wait a second...

Hey, FBI people, the pictures are hidden underground in my backyard... I have 4 stakes outlining the area. You just have to dig down about 4 inches, and make sure it's really really level.

</me hoping they actually do search and dig out for my 16x24 foot pool>

Oh, yeah, and there are a couple more in the stump of the dead pine tree. Just remove the pine tree and you'll find them if the carpenter ants haven't eaten them yet :)

Lorax

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2000
it's so the terrorists can't analyze the maps and find the exhaust port that will destroy the entire DC area with one well placed shot.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: CPA
Originally posted by: edmundoab
citizens voted that dude back to power..
nothing to complaint.

hahaha, so this is Bush's fault?

no doubt about it!

i mean there has NEVER been sattelite imagery before bush was in office.
i mean there are no gun turrets, or sam sites, or any other sort of defense on the capitol/white house.
i mean, comon!

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: ShadowBlade
well they dont blur out things like the pentagon or the white house, just the capitol building

I don't know if you notice but the white house image is fake. the roof is all fake

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
If they're smart, they'll attack GW and the emperor where they usually hang out, camp david.