Wow... Nvidia stock (ticker NVDA) is *almost* cheap again

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
For all of you that posted here complaining about how you missed out on the huge run NVDA had the last couple of years, here's your chance... it closed today at $17.45, just a touch above it's 52-week low, it's P/E is now showing as a 12.

So who's going to be the brave one to go pull the trigger and load up on it this time? ;)

Oct 9, 1999
I wouldnt touch Nvidia unless I had a LONG STICK!

I have a feeling they arent going to go up much more than 22/23 per peice.. that at teh most if it goes up.. but I predict a downfall on the long run..

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
I wouldnt touch Nvidia unless I had a LONG STICK! I have a feeling they arent going to go up much more than 22/23 per peice.. that at teh most if it goes up.. but I predict a downfall on the long run..

My nVidia powerhouse r0x0rs your d0g, Manjul. You know you want one :p

nik

SCSIfreek

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2000
Yes their products are great with driver support and Xbox use to back them up. But for God's sake do your homeworks before jumping into the stock market. Just wanna warn you cause its your money not mine :) do whatever the hell you want with it

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
I most certainly would not buy Nvidia stock right about now. The Xbox isn't a global success, and their stranglehold on the graphics market isn't so much of a stranglehold anymore.

TNTrulez

Banned
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Draco
I bought a 100 shares @ 17.01 earlier this week...

Ouch, it's now at 9.35. Now you can say that it is *cheap* again. Time to snap up Nvidia stock before they go up.

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001

I have a feeling they arent going to go up much more than 22/23 per peice.. that at teh most if it goes up.. but I predict a downfall on the long run..

22/23?? so it goes from 17 to 22... take your profit and get out.. and you gotta 30% gain... nothin wrong w/ that.... it will go up....

TNTrulez

Banned
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: sandigga

22/23?? so it goes from 17 to 22... take your profit and get out.. and you gotta 30% gain... nothin wrong w/ that.... it will go up....

After it goes down to less than 10. Must hurt something big if you own a couple thousand shares. Better than Enron though.

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
hmmm... If Nvidia doesn't release their NV30 based cards for the holiday rush investors are likely to punish their stock prices even more. Nvidia is very likely to rebound IMHO, but not in the short term. I'd say Nvidia is probably a good long-term choice.

-Ice