Wow, no one posted this already? SF teacher caught naked with 14 yr old student in car...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Originally posted by: Joker81
The crappy thing about our legal system is that it is definitly sexist. This woman will probably goto jail for 2 years and be released. If it was a man how long probably 10 years then he will get F'd in other ways in prison.

My prime example. Mary Kay Laterneau. Went to jail 2 year. Out of probabation. Went back to the same underage kid and got caught.

It is extraordinarily sexist. I remember hearing people make the argument that "they were in love", or something along those lines - and I thought to myself, if a man had done the same thing, they'd be calling him a rapist and a pervert, and they'd call for his incarceration for years. It's a disgusting double standard, and a sad reflection of social norms for young women (delicate, need to be protected) versus young men (virile, if they get laid, good for them!), and older women and older men.

thats ok, voluntary manslaughter is for wife-killers

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
The crappy thing about our legal system is that it is definitly sexist. This woman will probably goto jail for 2 years and be released. If it was a man how long probably 10 years then he will get F'd in other ways in prison.

My prime example. Mary Kay Laterneau. Went to jail 2 year. Out of probabation. Went back to the same underage kid and got caught.

It is extraordinarily sexist. I remember hearing people make the argument that "they were in love", or something along those lines - and I thought to myself, if a man had done the same thing, they'd be calling him a rapist and a pervert, and they'd call for his incarceration for years. It's a disgusting double standard, and a sad reflection of social norms for young women (delicate, need to be protected) versus young men (virile, if they get laid, good for them!), and older women and older men.

thats ok, voluntary manslaughter is for wife-killers

?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
If I didn't know better, because of that last name I would have thought this was ripped from the Onion. All that could have been better was if she was a Sex-Ed & Drivers Ed Teacher :D

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Double standards at best. Imagine if the case was reversed, where as the student was a female and the teacher was a male. Geezer this and perv that, and bring the lynch mob to hang him before trial.
rolleye.gif

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo
Double standards at best. Imagine if the case was reversed, where as the student was a female and the teacher was a male. Geezer this and perv that, and bring the lynch mob to hang him before trial.
rolleye.gif

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I still can't get over that last name...it's been a half hour now, and it's still amusing :p

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Man, what a lucky kid. I'm still curious as to how the relationship would get started. "Hey Jonny, do you want some extra credit and hot sex?"
I'm lost.

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
if this was a girl everyone would be all over the teacher wanting him to go to some pound me in the ass prison

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
This was posted on FARK when it made news the first time, there was no pic then. However, the farkers found a website where there were reviews of teachers, they posted some funny stuff there. Link

From RateMyTeachers.com:

she is very cool and works really hard to make the students feel good

her afterschool program worked wonders on my son. he really went from being a boy to a man

[edit] Her actual link has been removed, but, those were posted for a bit... [/edit]

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
this is becuase, as some of you may know, the NEA has recently announced itself as one of the largest and most powerful terrorist organizations in the country.
BEWARE!

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
At least it wasn't a 14 year old GIRL! :confused:

This IS S/F after all! ;)

(Though I WOULD have to ask for the obligatory PIC'S!!):eek:

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: ScoobMaster
Where were these teachers when I was a student in HS??? :) ;) I guess I grew up on the wrong coast!

no kidding. there was only 1 maybe two i would have hit anyway

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I'd hit it.

- M4H

Same here looks like the typing teacher I had in high School. She was banging at leat 6 guys in my class and was known to have the ability to suck the chrome off a bumper :D

Sysadmin

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003

Stop trying to defend your actions. ;)