wow, I'm getting f***ing sick of these forums

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
The post window keeps messing up and deleting my entire post. This happens about every other time I try to post a topic. Anyone else having problems like this? Sometimes it will say there is a banned word in the post, even though the post may be just a short, innocent comment. Other times clicking the icons for bold or link will cause the window to refresh, deleting everything. I'm really getting pissed off here.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
all i can say is that you're a noob. :p I've had no such problem whatsoever. Just use quickreply.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
I have no problems with the forums technically... my main beef is how 99% of all posts are pure useless jibberish.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: yobarman
I have no problems with the forums technically... my main beef is how 99% of all posts are pure useless jibberish.

WHAT SAY YOU!?!?

Trey22

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2003
Originally posted by: QuantumPion
The post window keeps messing up and deleting my entire post. This happens about every other time I try to post a topic. Anyone else having problems like this? Sometimes it will say there is a banned word in the post, even though the post may be just a short, innocent comment. Other times clicking the icons for bold or link will cause the window to refresh, deleting everything. I'm really getting pissed off here.

I thought you were gonna bitch about leftyman.

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: QuantumPion

You could always try setting the discussion interface type to standard in your personal options...