Wow I guess tv creativity has hit rock bottom

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I was at my mom's and what commercial do I see....A caveman tv show...you have got to be F'ing kidding:thumbsdown:

On a better note, is jericho pretty good? I was talking to a guy at work about the Jericho game trailer and he said how good the tv show was.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: michaels
I was at my mom's and what commercial do I see....A caveman tv show...you have got to be F'ing kidding:thumbsdown:
I can't wait to see it. The caveman commercials are pretty funny.

Jun 27, 2005

On a better note, is jericho pretty good? I was talking to a guy at work about the Jericho game trailer and he said how good the tv show was.

Speaking of a lack of creativity... Some ethnic organizations have already cried "RACISM!" about the show.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
Really, this is a step in the right direction. Much better then "Uber Survivor 7, now with more voting, more backstabbing, and more strange events that we can watch!" I hate reality TV and wish it would crawl back to the pit from whence it was spawned.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
You think that's bad? You should check out the Flash Gordon series remake on scifi channel...

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
The caveman show is probably stupid, but maybe you're not watching the right shows if you think creativity has hit rock bottom. I think it's a great time for television. The trend of great actors moving from the movie screen to tv screen, popularity of original programming on non-broadcast networks, decline of reality shows (except for all those retarded game shows they seem to have now), bigger budgets, better broadcasting quality, huge amount of channels covering a variety of topics, etc. TV is such a different landscape now compared to the previous decades.

FreshCrabLegs

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
I can't wait to see it. The caveman commercials are pretty funny.
Me too!

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001

I loved Jericho. I watched the entire season over the course of several days. So far there are only going to be seven episodes in the 2nd season though.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Cogman
Really, this is a step in the right direction. Much better then "Uber Survivor 7, now with more voting, more backstabbing, and more strange events that we can watch!" I hate reality TV and wish it would crawl back to the pit from whence it was spawned.

You can pretty much trace that trend of Satan back to MTV. Yet another gift from that shit hole of a "network".